The Stables and the Aerie

I was out of breath and there was a pleasant ache between my legs. Clint and I had a challenge to complete. We were trying to do a short recreation of our all-day sex session around the tower way back before we had kids. The conditions were, we had to have sex in five different places in the palace, not get caught, film it, and be back all within three hours. If we managed it, both Steve and Natasha said they would give us rewards.

So far we'd fucked in the palace library, and roped Tony into a threesome in the lab. Two down, three to go.

"Where to now?" Clint asked as he pulled up his pants.

"I don't know," I said, still breathing heavily from the orgasm I'd just had. "What can we get to quickly?"

Clint worried his lip. "Fuck it," he said. "We need to run. We're going to the stables."

He grabbed my hand and we ran, pelting down the halls and out the side door to the riding arena. There were people everywhere and I was seriously doubting this choice given how far it was from everything else. If we couldn't find somewhere we were absolutely private, then it was a complete bust. Not to mention, where did we go from here?

A stablehand bowed to us as we rushed up to the stables. "Your majesties," he said. "Did you want some horses saddled?"

Clint shook his head. "It's fine, Arnlaug," Clint said. "We're just going for a walk."

He bowed again. "As you wish."

We hurried past him and into the rows of stables. Some had horses, others were empty, but all were too open and the traffic in and out was too heavy to guarantee us a place with privacy.

"I don't think this is going to work, Clint," I said. "There's nowhere private."

"Oh no?" Clint asked, and pointed up.

Above us was a small hayloft. It had bales of hay stacked to block the view and in the noisy thoroughfare, we wouldn't be heard. "Clint, you're a genius."

He grinned at me. "Don't tell anyone."

The two of us went to the ladder to the loft and waited until the stables were cleared of people. It took a little while and we tried to make ourselves seem less suspicious by patting and talking to the horses.

When the coast was clear, we scrambled up into the loft and hid behind the bales of hay. There was a little nest hollowed out in there and I realized that this might be one of Clint's hideyholes that were taking the place of his vents. Clint set up the phone to record, propping it on a bale of hay and making sure we'd be in the shot.

"Got yourself a little nest here, huh?" I said, pushing him onto his back.

"Mm-hmm..." he hummed, as he unfastened his pants and pushed them down.

I leaned down and licked up his cock. "You think you can get hard again?"

"How dare you?" he teased. "I have a refractory period of zero."

I started to giggle and began sucking on his mostly flaccid cock. He gasped and gripped the hay under him. "Fuck, El. Go easy."

I released him and looked up, biting my bottom lip. "Do you really want me to go easy?"

Clint looked down at me and took a shaky breath. "No."

I dropped my head again and sucked his cock hard. He let his head fall back and the tendons in his neck pulled tight as I overstimulated him. Gradually his cock hardened in my mouth and he began to relax again. I crawled up on him and slid my panties aside, and as he held the base of his cock, I lowered myself down on it.