Celebrations

The reception for Billy and Teddy's wedding went until the early morning. The little ones were taken to bed by Bruce and Wanda later than they normally would stay up, but Eddie, Rory, and Lyra switched out with them an hour or so later when Lyra ended up waning due to her pregnancy.

We spent the night drinking and feasting and dancing. Billy and Teddy could not tear their eyes off each other, even when they danced with their parents they'd glance back at the other. They had been together for years now. They weren't exactly college sweethearts, but fairly close. Yet they looked at each other with the overwhelming gaze of new love.

The bonding had deepened their connection and everything felt new and exciting while at the same time deep and familiar. I knew the feeling well. I felt it for all my spouses and I had every day since the bonding. I recognized that look in their eyes. I couldn't have been happier for Billy and the fact that soon Rose would have this with Paul too, and maybe in the future, I'd get to see more and more of my children bond with their chosen people.

Of course, the other exciting thing about the bonding was the new powers. Billy said he wasn't sure what his were exactly, though he felt like he might be connected to magic more deeply than ever and that it felt like it flowed right through him from the world around. Loki suggested he might have the powers of the Demiurge, the life force that all life in the universe came - though they'd need to do some testing.

Teddy was now a shapeshifter. It became quite the party trick at the reception, the children, in particular, loved getting him to change into different things for them, and he did each change with ease.

By the time we returned to our bedroom, the twins were asleep, and we were completely buzzed. We all stripped naked as we made our way up the stairs to our bed and as we all crawled onto the mattress, people formed little groups. I wasn't even this conscious decision to start sex, we were all just feeling excited and affectionate and wanted to be close to each other.

The little groups they formed were predictable. They all still sought out their favorites even after all this time. Clint, Natasha, and Wanda had formed a little trio, as had Sam, Steve, and Bucky, while Bruce and Tony were in a pair between them. Thor and I surveyed the group and he tsked as his large palm ran over my ass.

"Always playing favorites," Thor said. "I think you and I need to mix things up, my life."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, loving the idea of pushing them to have with each other what Thor and I had with all of them. "I'm gonna take Clint to Bruce. You take Tony to Sam."

"That sounds like an excellent start," Thor said and pulled me into a searing kiss. I pressed my body tightly against him so my tits squished up against his chest. He pulled back and smiled at me, his eyes twinkling. "Off you go," he said and spanked my ass.

I moved to Clint, taking his hand and guiding him away from Natasha and Wanda. He looked back at them like a child being dragged away from a playground and we approached Bruce as Thor was taking a rather more enthusiastic-looking Tony with him. As we reached Bruce, Clint's eyes lit up. "Oh, we're defiling Bruce? Okay then."

Bruce laughed. "I think I was defiled a long time ago, Clint," he teased. "But I'm very happy that you're as excited as I am."

Clint laughed and pounced on Bruce, knocking him back onto the mattress. He kissed Bruce passionately, the scientist laughing into Clint's lips as he reached out to me. I took his hand and he dragged me into the pile and both men turned on me, Clint capturing my lips as Bruce kissed my neck.

Bruce kissed his way down my body as Clint and I kissed passionately. I tangled one hand in Bruce's curls and the other I gripped Clint by the back of the neck. When Bruce reached my pussy, he pushed my legs apart and ducked down between them. Clint trailed kisses down my neck to my breasts and I hummed as I looked around the room. Thor had Sam sitting between his legs and leaning against his chest. As the two men kissed, Tony kneeled between both their legs and sucked Sam's cock. Natasha, Steve, Wanda, and Bucky had formed a daisy chain, each going down on the other.