The Orgy

The click of my heels echoed through the halls of the palace as we walked down to the rooms Steve had taken Clint and me to all those weeks ago when he'd given us our prize. The palace was holding an orgy and for the first time, I was going to attend.

I had my arm wrapped around Thor's as our small group walked along and each step I took made me feel that more anxious and excited.

It was me, Thor, Natasha, Sam, Clint, and Tony - the others weren't particularly interested in participating in a public orgy and had opted to stay home with the kids. Of those of us that were going, what we wore and were all vastly different.

Thor had a pair of simple black linen pants with a gold drawstring and a red cape that was attached at his left shoulder with an ornate silver clasp. Aside from that, he was naked. No shoes, no underwear, no shirt. His hair had small braids that were pulled into a half bun at the back of his head and he had thin gold cords wrapped around his forearms in a crisscross pattern that resembled the lacing on gladiator shoes. He carried himself with the same comfortable confidence he always did. This was not unusual for him and he enjoyed it. He was like a man stopping in for coffee and cake at his favorite cafe.

Tony wore a three-piece suit in dark grey with a red tie. It was nice seeing him in one again, and he looked like the Tony Stark people used to see on television back before I met him. Incredibly cool, confident, and ready to get very, very dirty.

Clint was like an excitable puppy. He practically skipped down the hall as he clung to Natasha's hand. He was wearing a white fishnet shirt paired with a white pleated skirt with gold ribbon trim. The ribbon was decorated with Celtic knotwork, making the skirt look like a blend between a greek gladiator skirt and Asgardian formal wear. Increasing the gladiator theme he had going, he'd put on gladiator sandals that had straps that crisscrossed up his legs and tied off under his knees. He also had the collar he wore when he subbed with Natasha and a pair of cuffs that looked similar to the ones that Steve had given me. I wondered if that was a pair Steve had given him. Of all my men attending the orgy, Clint was the only one wearing any noticeable makeup. He had perfectly applied eyeliner that made his blue eyes pop, and his nails were painted purple.

Natasha looked slightly bemused as she was dragged along by Clint. That bewildered look didn't take anything away from how completely sexy and dangerous she looked. Her hair had been smoothed and tied back in a tight ponytail and her makeup was applied perfectly, without one single errant line. Her lips were painted red that was a few shades darker than her hair, and she had perfectly symmetrical winged eyeliner. Her nails were cut short and painted the same shade as her lips. She wore something that resembled a corset. It was a metallic black, and reflected the light of his surface, and cut in panels - there was a panel on each side that curved to highlight her waist and hips, and a triangular panel on the front and back that looked like an arrowhead and pointed up to her breasts. The bra and panties looked like chain mail, though they were made of fabric, not metal. She had paired it with thigh-high black boots that had heels so high she was practically walking en pointe and brought her up to the same height as me. She seemed to be approaching the orgy like a predator preparing to hunt.

Sam seemed to be coming along like a tourist taking a tour of Paris. He wore a black t-shirt that hugged his muscles that fabric had no right to do. It almost looked like it had been vacuumed sealed to him. He'd paired it with khaki-colored cargo pants. He looked so out of place compared to the rest of us, and yet somehow most relaxed about the idea of going to have sex with a bunch of strangers.

Then there was me. I was a bundle of nerves. Excited to see all these people fucking, terrified they'd want me to join in - and yet just as terrified they wouldn't. My stomach was full of butterflies and my hands shook slightly as I held on to Thor. I knew no one was going to make me do something I didn't want to do. I just didn't trust myself to know my own limits. I didn't want to do something I would regret, but I also didn't want to regret not doing something I did want to do.