Natasha and Steve's Prize

I knelt on the floor of Natasha's dungeon, my knees aching from the cold marble floor. I'd cashed in my prize for completely Natasha and Steve's challenge and they'd set aside time for me without the babies to take me well and truly apart. I hadn't even seen them yet, and I was already aching, both in pain and need.

They'd asked me to dress sweetly for them and I'd put on a white lace bra and panties with white stockings and black Mary Jane's. I'd done my makeup with doe eyes and put my hair in soft curls. Then I'd come out and knelt as they'd instructed - and I waited.

I don't know how long I waited there. My knees were screaming at me by the time Natasha's heels came clicking over the floor. I kept my eyes lowered. I was still new to this level of play, but I knew that I couldn't look up until I was told.

"Look at her," Natasha cooed. "What an obedient little slut."

I shivered a little, my already soaking cunt dripping more for them. She stepped in front of me and ran the back of her fingers along my cheek and under my chin. "Head up, Mishka," she said.

I looked up at her. She was in a black corset this time. It was laced tightly, enhancing her hourglass figure, her tits were practically spilling out of the top of it. Her black fishnet stockings were attached directly to the corset with garter straps, and she was wearing dangerously tall stilettos that made her seem like she was walking en pointe.

Steve stood a little way behind her, watching what was happening. I didn't look at him, but out of my periphery, I could see he was wearing a black suit.

Natasha locked my collar around my neck and I let out a breath as the heavy weight settled around my neck. "Remember your safe words?"

"Yes, Natalia," I said. "Red for stop, orange to back off, green for fine."

I want you to remember this one too. She held out her hand and formed a fist and released it three times. "If your mouth is full or for some reason, you can't speak, that's what you need to do."

"Yes, Natalia," I said.

"Good, girl. Your sir has something for you," she said, stepping back. "That's who he is in here, Elise. Don't forget. Now hold out your arms."

I did as I was told and Steve approached me. He attached a padded cuff to one wrist and then another. "What do you think, Elly?" He asked.

I looked at them closely. Each was black leather and they had a band of uru decorated in knotwork around them. Engraved on each band was 'Property of Steve Rogers'.

"I love them," I said. "They're beautiful. Thank you, sir."

"You're very welcome. Natalia said you'd like them," he said as he unfastened his pants in front of my face. He wrapped my hair around his hand as he pulled out his cock. "Now open wide."

I dropped my jaw and stuck out my tongue. Steve pumped his cock so that he was fully hard and then eased it into my mouth. Steve knew my limits. He knew how deep and how hard he could go before I'd gag, and how much he could make me gag before I couldn't take it anymore. We'd had decades to perfect our technique. Yet here and now, he tested everything. He held me in place as he thrust brutally into my throat. Forcing his cock to the point I was choking on it. My jaw ached from keeping it open. I knew he was testing himself too and somehow that even made it better. He used my mouth like I was a thing. And I loved it. I loved that there was still more we could do. I loved how humiliating it felt to be held there and have my limits pushed by this man I loved. I loved how it made my throat hurt and how drool was starting to dribble out the sides of my mouth. This wasn't something Steve was doing for himself either - he was doing it for me and that somehow made it even better. Steve whose main kink was seeing the people he loved enjoying sex because he knew all the right buttons to press, was testing what he knew about me and his own limits because he knew this was something I wanted.