A Royal Fantasy

"How do you feel about fucking on Thor's throne?"

Clint blinked at me in surprise. We were one task away from completing a challenge and running out of time.

Steve and Natasha had challenged us to have sex in five different places in the palace within three hours. If we did it, they were both going to reward us.

We had managed to find four places that fit the restrictions of the rules. We had to be careful of things like other people walking in on us, if we were busted, it might not go down well given our position in the palace, but it would also mean we lost the challenge. The problem was, despite the massive size, the palace was a hive of activity and there were few places where there weren't at least guards.

"I mean, that's the fantasy, right?" Clint said. "But the throne room is literally the busiest place in the palace."

"Like I said, it's high risk," I agreed. "But, I have no more ideas. The only other thing I could suggest is just run down the stairs until we find an empty room. If we go down to Thor, we can tell him what's up. He can dismiss the guards, and we can mess up his throne."

Clint laughed and bounced from one foot to the other. "I really want to do that, but if it doesn't work we lose, and then there's no Steve's game."

"Decide, Clint!" I yelled, shaking him by the shoulders playfully.

He burst out laughing and grabbed me around the waist. "You're gonna get it if you're not careful!"

"I want to get it! That's why we're doing this!" I squealed as he began peppering kisses on my neck.

"Okay," Clint said, pulling back and looking over the edge of the balcony we were standing on. "Okay. Let's go for gold."

"Throne room?" I asked.

"Throne room," he agreed.

I clicked my earrings and my suit bled out over me, making a torpedo shape around my skirts and putting hands on my shoulder and back and footholds at my hips for Clint to use.

When he'd climbed onto my back I took off and flew down, curving around to the front of the palace. We landed near a group of people who excitedly greeted us and for a moment I worried we'd get caught up talking to Asgardian citizens so long that we'd lose due to lack of time. Thankfully, a guard came to check on us.

"Please let the Queen and consort through," he said firmly

A few more people shook our hands and Clint and I hurried inside. The throne room was relatively empty. Guards lined the walls at even intervals, and two people were bowing to Thor. They turned made their way back down toward me and Clint - clearly just finishing up their business as we got there. It was a good sign we might get what we wanted. If things were finishing up, then Thor and Wanda were probably about to head back to our chambers.

Wanda looked up when she saw us and started laughing. She nudged Thor who looked over and beamed at us. "Lovers," he said. "What brings you here?"

"You know what?" Wanda said. "I think I might head back. Have fun."

She gave Thor a loving kiss and he looked at her with confusion as she got up and headed down the stairs from the throne. As she passed me and Clint, she gave us each a kiss. "You two are such troublemakers."

"You don't want to stay and play?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Too public for my taste. But you have fun."

I climbed the steps and approached Thor. He held out his hand to me and when I took it, he pulled me down into his lap. "You smell like sex, my life," he said.