Five

She received a charm from Bobby then left.They talked about getting a tattoo.They went to another city that had a university.After started investigating the death and seems like pranks,she realized who it was.She couldn't tell them because she felt like that they never believe her but this trickster was actually an angel.One night,they went into the university.While the boys took care of the being the trickster created,she manage to stab him.She went over to Bobby's house for the next couple of cases.She went with them to LA on movie set for case.She gotten all the tapes and audio.She listen to it and watch it.She heard from them on whats going on some deaths that happened.She was was thinking that someone was controlling it but wasn't sure.She join them on the set after they talk with the director.When she seen Walter controlling,she thought right on him controlling the ghost.She realized that Walter destroyed the thing that helps him control the ghosts.She watched the ghost killed him.After that,they went into another town.The boys went to jail and when they got out,she pulled up with the car then drove far enough that she got out and got into the passenger seat in the back.After they burn the body of a nurse who used to work there,she heard what happened to Dean came across a gene.She soon noticed Sam went missing.She helped to look for Sam.They came across the roadhouse burnt down.Suddely Dean had vision.He had explain that he seen a bell that an oak tree.She immediately knew where that is.When got to the place,they saw that he got stabbed right in the spin.She would've healed him but knew he was gone.She knew also that she would hear questions from right off the bat that she could explain in a hurry and knew she would be exposed.She been trying hard enough that to stay hidden.She noticed Dean was gone and realized that he was going to make a deal.She saw Sam woke up then soon seen Dean coming back."Mind if we have a word outside?"She asked him.He stood there and thought.He nodded then followed her out.She stopped far enough from the house."How long?"

"How..?"

"Long story."

"A year."

She nodded.They went to a cemetery after finding out that Ellen was alive.She soon noticed the man already unlock the door and soon the demons came out.Sam finally killed the yellow eye demon.She saw that their dad was proud of them.She helped them faced the seven deadly sins.She help Bobby with a case.She did heard that the boys came across a lucky foot.She continued on helping Bobby and few other hunters that were nearby.When Christmas finally came,she joined them once again.She did missed them dearly.After looking at some bodies and did digging,she realized it was pegan's Gods.She sneak inside the house lastly and take a stake then stabbed the woman while she could.She seen the man run off.She quickly let Dean go first so he take care of Sam while she went take care of the man.After it was over,they went back to the motel room and enjoyed Christmas by sharing gifts.

She went to hang with a few hunters who needed her help the next few days.She joined back with them to visit Bella's hotel room.She soon realized that they got arrested.They took to the nearest sheriff's department.A man walked in who was possessed and fired a gun at Dean.Soon the FBI agent walked as he was possessed.He killed one a man then went inside the cell.Sam sent the demon back to hell.FBI agent finally let them go.They gathered everything they need then placed it where it needed to be at.