Nineteen

One day,she went with Dean and Sam to Judy's house for a moment then went to a hunter's gathering.She saw familiar faces who greeted."How many hunters you know again?"Dean asked."Not enough."Someone said."Too many."She said then seen everyone drinking.She sat down.After a bit,she heard someone died.They started investigating.They realized was a demon."Anyone got holy water?"Sam asked."No."They all said."Can you spot any of us being possessed?"Sam asked her since nearly everyone there knew what she is."Yeah."

The demon kept killing and moving to another body.Lastly,it possessed Judy.The demon made sure a man told his story on how the dead man got killed.The next morning they finally burn the bodies.They went home.She stayed home for a while.One day,she noticed Castiel."Lucifer possessing the president of the United States."

"Great."She said as she knew it'll get worse from there.Even she started hearing voices.She knew someone got pregnant by Lucifer.Soon she received a call from Castiel.He told her to a cafe and he explain everything.She popped near the cafe and walked in.She spotted Castiel then sat down."They took them."He said.She nodded as she figure it would be great to make a plan for them."I'm Jordan."

"She'll help."He said."How?"

"The baby you're carrying is same as me."

"How old are you?"

"Old as Cain and Abel.The biblical kind of Cain and Abel.I'm the first of it's kind and oldest of kind.I'm the only one but out live my other kind."

"I'm sorry about Dean and Sam."

"It's fine.I'm not worried about how they got caught.I'm worried about getting them out."She said as she was worried about the girl being pregnant.She knew the girl wouldn't survive the delivery.After a few weeks,she received a call from a random.She heard Dean's voice that they are out of the place.When she heard about Mick,she made sure he work with them after she healed from his wounds.She went into labor.She given birth to boy and name him Maxwell.She held him for a moment.

After a few weeks and after gotten hang of things,she noticed Crowley."Who's the booger belongs to?"He asked."He's my booger."

"Does it have a name at least?"

"Maxwell."

"Oh great.A unisex name.Boy or a girl."

"I hope he pees on you during a daiper change."

"I ain't changing that baby diaper."

"You would if you're babysitting."She said then heard where Castiel was at.Mick offered to babysit since he figured it good time to stretch her legs.She went along with them to a lighthouse.She went inside and heard Kelly screaming.She went upstair to check on while the guys went out back."Did you ever meet your parents or any your family?"Kelly asked."Yes.Many times."She said.Kelly soon gave birth and died.Mary went down to help the boys then she noticed Sam."Cass is gone."He said then followed her to the baby's room."Jack.I'm Jordan.I'm your cousin."Dean walked then took a shot at him.Jack used his powers.She sighed."If you're my cousin,can you proof it?"He asked."Yeah.Trust me you don't want to meet your dad."She said.She took a knife and stabbed then healed herself.She noticed he quickly disappeared.Next day,she finally noticed they woke up."Morning dumbass."She said Dean."He must really dumb for you call him that."Sam said.They went to the sherriff department.They walked in then noticed he was pain.She tried to stop first but noticed he was tased,She sat in the jail cell while waiting.She seen him wake up."Hey,sunshine."She said."Not here to hurt you."Sam said."You already hurt me."Jack said."That's was my dumbass boyfriend who doesn't know if you didn't know how to control your powers."She said then seen a deputy coming up to them."Any of you want a phone call."Yeah me."She said then walked out and called a number.She talked with Mick to check on Maxwell."Hey you,lady on then phone.Hang up already."

"Alright."She said then noticed the boy that the woman was holding got stabbed.She healed the boy right quick while she could.She followed Dean and noticed Jack was stabbed."You'll be fine,kid."She said."He'll be fine?"

"Yeah."

"How much of dumbass am I?"Dean asked."He doesn't know how to control his powers yet."She said.And yet you do?"

"I'm closes what you got on helping him out on that."She said.

They went to motel and settled in.She heard cartoons.They started eating on their food."Want to explain your side of the family?"Dean asked."Angels other than Castiel are dicks.Demons are dicks.Both side wants your powers or kill you.No inbetween.Lucifer,your dad is complete dick.Gabriel our uncle is dick but one of cool kind of dick that you kind of enjoy hanging out.My dad,Michael.Well he's a dick,down to the business kind of dicks."

"Why don't you come out say they're dicks period?"

"Well thank you for letting explain what kind of dicks they are.I been around a block or two around these asshole since my brothers timing."

"Who are your brothers?"

"Cain and Abel."She said then seen shadow at the door.Next thing she seen it was Donatello coming in.