Fourteen

One day,she noticed a man coming out of their closest."Which of you are John Winchester?"Man asked."Neither of them."

"Do any of you know know him?"

"Yes,who is he to you?"

"He's my son."

"Then they're your grandsons.Got a name?"She said then suddenly a woman came out calling the man Henry.She could tell the woman is a demon.Dean stabbed her then they took off.They soon stopped.She studied him and noticed a pin on him."You men of letters?"

"You're Jordan Rose that men of letter talking about."

"Yeah I believe so.I use to work with them.I thought they long gone by now."

"Men of what to be exact?"Dean asked."I'll explain when we get lunch."She said then they got into the car.They went to a restaurant and ordered some food."Men of letter is a group of people.Mostly men to hunt what we hunt.They bring their children into it well.In this John suppose to be one then you two were suppose to be in but as you can that derailed."

"Alright."Dean said as he was confused."How long have worked with them?"

She thought for a moment."A few years."She said then they went to their motel room after eating.She tried to figure out how to stop Abbadon.She started thinking of her half brother Cain.She figured Cain was the best option.She hated the idea.She decided go on a walk She answered the phone when it rang."Is Henry with you?"

"No."

"Then he's gone."

She sighed then went back to the room and helped them find him.Sam was taken by Abbadon.She went with Henry and Dean as they made a plan.When they got there,they followed through their plan.Henry went to Abbadon then shot her in the head.Dean cut her head.Henry died from his wounds.They put him to rest then went to men of letter location.They went inside and looked around a bit then turn the power on.She explored a bit better.She heard them fuse about the books that would be fake or not."Mind if I test it out by ready them?"

"Of course."Dean said as he thought it might be a great idea at the moment.To give her a break from going on the road all the time.While she worked on some leads,she made sure hear from them every so often.She heard what's going with Castiel.She did warn Castiel about Metatron.One night,she stepped outside to get some fresh air.She seen bunch of angel falling ontothe earth.She heard Dean's prayer.She rushed to him quickly as possible.She gently place her hand on his shoulder.He got up and hugged her."Is there anything you can do?"

"I can see what I can do."She said then placed her fingers on his forehead.She seen Sam with Death."Hey."

"Hey Sam.I need you to come through.I need you to trust me on this.I believe in you to fight."She told him."Are you sure that Dean will be fine without me?"

"I'm sure that Dean needs you just much as he needs anyone."She said then watched him a bit."How about I come back to give you a moment to think?"

"Sounds like a good idea."He said.She disappeared from him.She an angel."He'll help with Sam."Dean said."Oh good.As long he doesn't kill me.I gave him bit of time to think.I need you pretend as me to go in to posses him."

"To think?"

"Yeah,he has Death with him.It's only matter of time."She explained.Gadreel nodded as he pretend to be as Ezekiel.He went into Sam's head as her and got Sam let him posses him.She knew who he really is.She figured to go along with to save Sam.