Fifteen

She started thinking on when to tell Dean who he really along other figure out on taking Abbadon and Metatron down.She was hoping to find a better solution on Abbadon other than mark of Cain.She noticed Sam finally woke up,she was glad that it worked.Dean making sure the other angels would kill them.He walked in just in time.They got into the car and drove a bit.They went back home as Dean update Sam about Castiel being human.

One day while working,she noticed Charlie."Hey Charlie."

"Hey.Never really see you do homework."

"Normally don't but I'm looking for some answers on some things."She said then seen Charlie following Dean and Sam to a room.She went into a room that had a computer in it.She noticed a black spot.They moved the shelf then cut open then see a person.The woman finally woke up.The woman explain who she is and about the other woman.Charlie started explaining about the poppies."I'll make the poppy bullets while you guys take care of the situation."

"Sounds fair enough."Dean said.She nodded then went on to make some poppy bullets.By the time she made plenty of bullets for all of them,Charlie did some damage to the witch with a red high heel."At least we got bullets for the future."She said.They opened a door to Oz.Dorothy and Charlie went through it.She went on few towns over to do a case or two.When she was down,she picked up some food.She received a call from Dean.She quickly went home.She set everything down then helped Dean with Kevin's body.She place everything up when she was done.She seen Castiel."If it's not Ezekial then who is it?"Castiel asked."His name is Godreel."She said."How do you know his name?"Castie asked."Let's just say I met him once and heard a story about him."She said as they went to a room that had Crowley in it.They place Crowley in handcuffs then took him to Castiel's car.She let the two get in first in the back in got into the front.They went to an office and gotten some information.Then they went to a house.They found a dead man then seen Sam.Castiel punched him then took him to an empty place and tied him."Hello Godreel."

"How do you know it was really me?"

"You're the only one who was in jail this entire time while these other angel and demons were after me other than my brother Cain."

"Wait,the Cain?The one who wore the mark of Cain?"

"Yeah that Cain.Also,I need to talk to you about that when we're done here."She explained."Really,going to spring that up already?"

"Well I've been looking for other answers on the Abbadon problem."She said then she burn the tattoo off while they took stuff off of Crowley so he could possess Sam to tell him to kick Godreel out.They got Sam out of there while Crowley take care of Abbadon.She heard the conversation between Dean and Sam.She looked over towards Dean when he mention he was poison."What?"

"I never thought you are poison.If I die.It's on me,never on you."She said."I need to talk to you about your brother anyways."He said."Brother?"Sam asked."Yes.I have two brothers.Cain and Abel."

"The Cain and Abel?The biblical time kind?"

"Yeah.I've looking other way to kill Abbadon,Sam."

"But couldn't find any other way to kill her?"

"Exactly."She said then went with Dean.Sam and Castiel went back home.She noticed Crowley in the car."So,tell me about your brother Cain?"

"By now,there's not much tell you about him."She said."Got any idea's he may be?"Dean asked."Not really."She said.They made couple of stops then went to a house.She noticed a man in bee keeper outfit."Hey Cain."

"Hey Jordan.Never thought to see you again."

"Thought the same thing."She said then they went inside.