Nine

She went on a road trip with them once they came back to Bobby's house.At some point,they stopped at motel that was four stars.She tried to settle in while Dean and Sam walked around a bit.She noticed that they popped in then suddenly Gabriel."Hey,Jordan."

"Hey,Gabriel."

She listen to their plan.She figured it wouldn't work but let them do it anyways.While they doing their part of the plan,she was guided to a room by a man.She sat down and noticed Gabriel,Sam and Dean.She sighed a bit.She suddenly seen a woman killed Gabriel.She knew it was fake but she knew that knife wouldn't work anyways.Soon,Lucifer finally showed up."Oh,Jordan.It's great to see you.Specially with these guys out of everyone else."

"Greet to see you too."

"So,where your daddy at huh?"

"Don't know."She said then tried to get Dean and Sam out of there and goddes of there while she could.She knew it'll be a big fight between Lucifer and Gabriel but as big as Micheal and Lucifer.A few weeks later,she went to a cemetery.She already seen Michael and Lucifer.Soon she saw Dean pulling as she was walking up to them."You shouldn't have come."Michael said to them both.Castiel threw a bottle at Michael causing him to burning.Lucifer made sure Castiel was disappeared.He made sure Bobby was gone too by breaking his neck.Lucifer started beating Dean.She made sure she distract Lucifer so Dean get a break.Suddenly,Lucifer stopped.

One year later.

She heard Dean's prayer.She visited him and seen a baby."Mind on helping us out a bit?"

She took the baby and held the baby and comfort the baby while they went shopping.When they got their motel,she made sure taken care of the baby for them."Did you had any kids?"

"I never had any kids of my own because I'm not sure I would have any of my own.I did adopt lot of kids over the years and even raised them to hunters."

Dean nodded."Did you know anything about Sam coming back?"

"Actually no.I was actually hiding."She said as she started thinking."When did you come back?"

"Appearently that night."Dean said.She nodded as she thought it was odd.She placed her two finger on him then realized something.At some point they made their way to their mom's family's house.They went ahead took the baby in.It didn't feel right when she met them.She sense something was off.Once the job was done,she went off to a mexican restaurant.She made everything up and set the table.She clean the dishes and when she came back,she seen death."Have a seat."He said.She sat down across the table."I've noticed you been staying human."

"Yes.I wanted to talk to you about something important."

"Is it about you or has to do with your powers?"

"No.It's about Sam Winchester."

"What about him?"

"He has no soul.Is there any way to fix the problem?"

"There is.I have to put a wall and he can't scratch it either."

"Alright.What happens if he does."

"I'll explain that part when Dean comes to visit me one day."He said.She nodded."The food is great by the way for a person who rarely eats."

"Thank you."She said then noticed he offer some to her.She took some food and started eating.