Twelve

She went through some Bobby's stuff.She heard Dean went back in time.By the time she was partly done with the stuff,she went to check on Sam.She seen Dean came back from 1944."How's things going on sorting his stuff?"Judy asked."Good."She said.After some point,she went back to sort some more stuff,she heard Sam went into a mental hospital and Dean finally found Castiel.She been trying to look for him for while now while she was sorting thing that belong to Bobby.She finally stopped while decided to go to them or not.Dean let her know not due to Castiel already Sam's problem.She knew that Sam was hullicating Lucifer but didn't how bad it was until then.She soon joined them and met Charlie.She stayed back and slept for a bit.When she woke up,she noticed case that held a block.At first she was confused but by the time they finally broke the block,she remembered what it was."What the hell?"

"This is owrd of God.We need to find the prophet soon if he doesn't find us first."She said then they went to the mental hospital to visit Castiel.They showed it to Castiel then soon broke it and disappeared.She and Dean went to look for him.They sat down in the cafetaria.She listen to Dean talked to him.She went back to the room and seen couple of angels.Castiel finally showed then Dean.Dean made the angels disappeared,included her.She popped back in after figuring out where she's out."Sorry,Jordan."

"It's fine."She said."She's an angel?"

"Well half of one.I'm always on the angels and demons radar."She said as she can tell that he still trying to grasp everything that they do."Alright.I meet you guys at home."

"Alright,mind if you grab some food as well?"Dean asked."Of course."She said.She popped at the cabin that they stayed at then went to go get some food.After they settled in a bit and when Meg came back,Esther,popped in and try to get the prophet.Meg killed Esther when she tried to kill Castiel.After everything settle down,she fixed something to eat.She made sure that they burn the flasket before going to surcocorps headquarters.She knew that they did a ritual to able kill Dick. She made sure everyone did their jobs then went to join Castiel and Dean.She got to close and went to Porgatory along with Dean and Castiel.They became friends with a vampire to helped them survive better.

One day,they manage to get out and went to specific spot and dug up a grave.After he did a ritual,she healed him.They went to Whitefish,Montona.Sam finally soon to the house that stayed at.She watched Dean tackled Sam and made sure he was really Sam.She grabbed her phones and check her messages.She tried caught up with some things and some people.One day,she heard her phone going off.She noticed it was a text message from Dean. 'Benny...911.'

She sighed a bit received the place they are in.She popped into his room."That was fast.Like you want to have sex kind of fast."

"I came fast as I could even though I got caught up with some stuff anyways."She said."Well it's about time you showed up anyways.We'll catch up on the way there."Benny said.She nodded then followed them to the car.She got in.On the way to an island,they caught her up.The way she understand,it had to do with a nest.When they got to the island,they went to a mansion.They tried to stay quiet much as possible.She finally caught up with Dean after killing couple of vampires.She seen his phone."We'll call Sam once we're done with this."

"Right."

They continued on.They finally killed the last vampire besides Benny.They made their way back to the boat and got on.They made it back to land.They seen Sam.She watch Benny and Sam greeted and seen anger in Sam.She could tell that she had to be the middle to make sure no harm done between the two.