Seventeen

They went home."Want to stay here and do some home or whatever here?"Dean asked so she wouldn't be so tired."Sounds like a good idea."She said."Great,can't wait to get into the homemade food."Dean said."Of course.Um do you want any help this time?"Sam asked."No,thank you anyways."She said then went to the kitchen and make them something to eat.Once it was finished,she placed it onto the table.

One day,she heard about some priest were getting killed.She figured it was the Darkness,Amara.She knew why she was doing it.To get God's attention.One day,she heard the boys going to Hell.She went down to Hell."Hey Jordan."Lucifer said."Hey Aunt Luci."

"Did Gabriel tell you call me that?"

"No."

"Did your daddy tell you that?"

"Again no."

"Came down here to visit me?"

"Part of it."

"Can we make a deal?"

"No."

"No?That was quick and haven't heard yet."

"Don't have to."
"Do you even know what deal is?"

"You want out by possessing someone."

"Right on the money."He said then starting hitting the boys who were in until someone said yes to him.They went home for a few days or at least until they got a case.They went to a retirement community.They talked with the manager and check out the room.They gathered everything up then dig up a body.They burned it.Next day they went back and found out there was another body.Dean back to the bunker while she stayed there.She met a woman who pretend to be a maid but she was deaf.Later,Dean came back.They went into a apartment that belong to the lady who witness the murder of Author.She sat down and rested her eyes a bit."Is she going be fine?"

"Yeah,she'll be fine."Dean said as he noticed the woman was flirting with him.She soon woke up then noticed Dean was acting then started to bang his head on a wall.She placed her hand over Dean's head."Hey,cut your hand then placed it over the symbol."She said to the woman.The woman did and pinned the banshee to the wall.Irlene killed the banshee.She saw Dean stopped."I'm sorry but thank you."He said then kissed her."Your welcome."She said after the kiss.She thanked Irlene in sign language.Next day,she waited by the car."So,you're the lucky girl?"

"Yes,ma'am.I am."

"So,you knew sign language?"Dean asked."Yes,I have deaf friends that I grew up with."She said to make sure the girls didn't know her true self.They got in the car then drove home.They went to Judy's house.They went inside when they got there.Judy walked in with surprise.She hugged them before starting cooking.When they got the talking and started eating."Are they always like this?"Judy asked."Yes."She said then she listening about the case.The other girl question they could talk about real life.She noticed they started talking about sex."What's your opinion about this?"One of the girls asked."Look,birth control and condoms aren't one hundred percent safe but great to have.Men shouldn't be the only carrying condoms."

"Says the woman who having it only by Dean."Claire smarted off."So glad you're not back in the day where you get slapped good enough to regret that."

"Wait,how old are you by the way?"

"Cain and Abel kind of old."

"The Cain and Abel?The biblical kind?"Judy asked."Yes the biblical kind of Cain and Abel."She said.The following day,they went to the school.She noticed a dead body.She listen Sam while Dean take care of Claire when she went into the crime scene.That night,she gott some stuff from a store.She heard what happened to the girls.She went to abandon pool.She tried to cut one's head off but failed.They manage to cuts the vampire's heads off finally.They went home.Soon she receive a message on a case.She worked on it and another case.Once she was done,she went to a town that Sam and Dean were in.She noticed that they were at a show."Wrestling,huh?"She asked."Yeah.We got a case here but enjoy the show first."

"Sounds like a good idea to have little fun on job."She said then started watching the show.She did enjoyed it.After the show,she heard someone got killed.She made sure the man's son was fine.She went look for Dean and noticed he was having fun in the ring.Later,they realized one of the wrestlers made a deal with a demon.