Twenty

"Hey Donatello.Meet Jack.Jack meet Donatello."She said.She later learn that someone was pretending to Donatello.She went with them to spot in a field.She realized it was a prince of hell named Asmodeus.She sighed then talk some sense into Jack.They took him back to the bunker.She was excited to see Maxwell.She took him from Mick."Thank you so much."Mick said."What's the baby's name?"Jack asked."Maxwell."She said."How about on the next case,we babysit?"Sam offered."Are you sure?"She asked curiously."Yeah."Sam said.She nodded."Oh your brother Cain came by."Mick said."And?"She asked."I caught him holding the baby."Mick said.She nodded."He did what exactly?"Dean asked."Who's Cain?"Jack asked."You remember the book you read back in the hotel?"

"Yeah?"

"That Cain."

"Oh."Jack said as he was going ask her something."Is that he wanted?"She asked."Yeah.He said that he was glad to see you doing well for yourself."Mick said.She nodded."Did you see him do anything else?"She asked."No."

She nodded.She knew he wouldn't harm their child but yet don't want take any chances.When Dean heard a case,he kissed her head and Maxwell.She decided to stay back to spend time with Maxwell and help with Sam train Jack.She put Maxwell into his crib so he take a nap.She went to check on Jack."Sam wants me to move a pencil."He said."Alright.Let's play a game then."

"What kind of game?"

"Play football.We going to use that pencil as ball."She said then sat down across from him.She let him go first."It'll come natural to you."She told him."Did your mom die when you were born?"

"Yeah,she did."

"Did you meet your dad."

"Yeah and our uncle.Our uncle likes to prank people.I was pretty much raised by him instead of my own father.Sadly,I didn't mind.When I was matured enough.I hanged with him for a while.There a few times that I hanged with your father as well."She said as she noticed he was struggling some while they were playing.She caught the pencil when Sam walked in."Did you ever have any other children before Maxwell?"Jack asked."Naturally,no but I have adopted many children over the years."

"I can take it from here while you take care of Maxwell and rest a bit."Sam said.She nodded.She went to check on Maxwell for a bit then went to rest a bit.When she saw Dean walking in,she hugged him softly.She noticed Jack."Hey,I meaning to ask you something sooner.Do you ever miss your mom?"

She thought for a moment."Yeah,I do everyday.There's days I wished my mom was here to met her grandbaby."She said.

One day,s noticed Rowena,Gabriel then Lucifer tied up.She sat the car seat down onto a table with Maxwell in it.Maxwell squealed with excitement."Hey,sweetie."Lucifer said.He finally seen the baby."Who's kid?"He asked."None of your business Uncle Lu."She said.She wanted to protect her baby from him as she held him.She went off to do other things.When she got back,she noticed people coming through the portal.She helped everyone settle in while she took care of Maxwell.Mary took Maxwell from her and gave her a break.She walked in and seen Lucifer and another angel.She can tell it was Michael.She sighed."Really Lucifer?"She said with a booming loud voice."What?"Lucifer asked with a chuckle."What are you going to do?"Lucifer asked seriously.She started hurt Michael herself and making it look like she was killing him.She saw that Lucifer took Jack's powers.She stopped trying hurt Michael.She got close to the two and got zapped somewhere else.She noticed it was a church type of a place.She seen that Lucifer threw a blade down."One of you walks out."Lucifer said.Sam picked it up and gave it to Jack.Jack tried to kill himself until Dean walked.She noticed Dean was possessed by Michael.Jack dropped it.She quickly picked it up and stabbed him instead.She healed Jack.She noticed Michael finally came around."I wanted to ask,who's your father is?"Michael asked her."Our version of you."She said.She was worried about Jack since he was just human.They went back to the bunker after Michael took off.She checked up on Maxwell.