Thirteen

They went on another case and realized Garth was on the case."....Bobby is gone.It's a weird time."Garth said."Well Garth.I've been helping Bobby out."She said."You have?"

"Yeah."She said while investigating.She noticed green goo on the ground."Reminds me of ghostbusters."

"Didn't think you watch tv."

"Yeah I agree."Sam said."Well I do watch it."She said as they continued on.They talked to the victim's wife at the hospital.They went to grab something to eat.The next day,they went on another scene.She seen one of the door to the fridge.She thought it was strange."Have you come across any cases like this before?"Dean asked her."No."She said as she had theory but wasn't sure.They watched a video of the man killing victim.Sam went to talk to someone as the rest of them went back to the motel room.She listen to Dean and Garth talked while two did research.She heard was a soldier.A civil war."Don't forget that each soldier had penny in case they get lost or something.."She stated.She thought her theory became closer to being rightShe wondered if the penny was caused of it all more than anything.The boys made sure they burn the bones while stayed back for any calls on the case.She didn't any until the next day.Dean went to the hospital to deal with the deputy.She recieved a message then went off some place to talk.When she got done,she receive a message from Sam to meet them at the motel.She went there.She noticed Sam and Garth walked in and seen Dean wasn't himself.Garth tried to stop Dean best he could.She punched Dean.She saw the penny fell on the floor."Ow.Remind me not to piss you off for damn sure now."Dean said as he already knew he saw her fight before."It's for the best."She said.Garth melted the penny.She heard about Benny into trouble with another hunter beside with Sam.She popped into Dean's car."Hey."Dean said with a smile."Hey."She said and heard Sam answered his phone.They made it to town and the next day,they went to the crime scene.They went to talk with a man and mentioning LARPing.She heard about it but never got into it.She let other people who are into it.She watched a video and seen Charlie.She pointed out to them once they came out of the room.Next thing they know,the man they talked to died.They went to place that held LARPing."Did ever got into any of this"Dean asked.She could see his excitement after greeting Charlie and letting her know about what happened to the two men."No,never.I usually let people enjoy much as possible."She said then got into custom.Dean smirked at her."Wow you look great."

"Thank and look great too."

"Thanks."She said.Dean went with Charlie while Sam did some research.She walked around to see if there was any talk of what had happened.So far,no talk that she know of.She heard that Charlie was missing.She been noticed the guy that they first greeted seem suspicious.She followed them around forest to get some answer from another group LARPers.The guy who was locked up mentioned about a tent.They went to it and checked out.She noticed Charlie kissing the fairy.Suddenly,a their guns turn into feathers and a fight broke out.Charlie finally got a sword and stabbed the book.They went back to camp."Hey,um,would you like to go out me sometime?"Charlie asked."Sorry.I have to pass.I'm already taken."

"It's fine.Thanks for being honest about it."Charlie said.They prepared for battle while Dean made a speech then went into battle.When the battle was over,they got back into their normal clothes and moved on to another case.