Elevan

After a few days,she noticed Dean noticed a broken leg.She helped him out.One day,she heard they made to the news after the guy got tied down in the basement.She gather some cleaners together then poured bit on him."Hey,it wasn't personal."

"It became personal when two idiots have to live like I did since the beginning of mankind."She said then noticed Dean's and Sam's faces as they were shocked on idea calling them idiots.She also noticed Bobby's face as if he didn't want to piss her off.The leviathan spilled the beans then she cut his head. She went to cool off a bit while they did their jobs.Days,later,she heard that Sam got married to Becky then divorced her.When she went back to them,she gathered some food for them that was healthy."Why the rabbit food?"Bobby asked."You find out soon."She said.She wasn't sure herself because she was hearing it herself.At this point that they already went to a restaurant.She noticed a body then the bucket of stuff that was in the body."So,I've been hearing the big boss is screwing the food."

"Best go back to the restaurant and order one to see if it's true."

She nodded in agreement.They went back to it and ordered one and brought it back to test what's in it.She received a call from someone across state.She went to visit to help them out a bit.Next thing she heard that Bobby got shot in the head.She finished up quickly then went to the hospital."Is there anything you can do?"Dean asked her privately.She noticed how he was about to tear."I can go see what I can do."She said then went into Bobby's room and touched him.She got into his head.She seen Bobby and looks like his last memory.She seen the reaper."It's time."Reaper said to them both.Bobby gave her a note."Take care of them for me.Thank you for helping me taking care of them."

"Your welcome.I'll be visiting you when I can."She said then received a hug from him.She could tell it was rare for him.She took it anyways which to her it was rare to get one anyways.She left his head.She seen Dean walking in.He noticed tears rolled down her face.She walked out of the room.Dean followed her then gently pulled her into a hug.He comfort her the best he could.She hoped that Bobby wouldn't become a ghost.Sam walked up."Did he ever say anything to you?"Dean asked."Yes.Sorry."She said then pulled out a paper and gave to to them.She didn't want to tell them on his promise."Is this a code or something?"Sam asked.She looked at it."Not sure."She said.They went to Bobby's friend to get answers.

Four weeks later,she went with Dean to check up on some answers while Sam worked on a case.She heard a phone going off.She checked her phone and realized it wasn't her phone.After a few minutes,Dean came back from his call."We gotta go and get Sam."He told her.She nodded and went with him.When they got to the apartment,they knocked on the door and spotted a teenager.The girl soon finally gave up some information.On the way there,the girl tried hard enough to be part of the fight."Did you grew up in this kind of stuff?"The girl asked her."Yes.Didn't have a choice.Before you ask,back then it was more harsher than now."She told the girl.They went in killing the two monsters,not the easiest ways but done it anyways,even though the girl got in evolved.They visit the dad and daughter at the hospital for a bit.When head to the car,the girl stopped them.She thanked him more less."Also,you two make a cute couple."

"Thanks."