Chapter 1

"Mom! I'm gonna go to the library so I can meet up with Levy and study! Is that alright?" I yelled waiting for my mom to respond.

"Yes! Go ahead Lucy! Oh and say hi to Levy for me!" Yelled my mom back.

"Ok!" I responded. I was walking toward my door and started heading out as I closed it. I got in my car and started driving toward the Library to meet up with my bestfriend Levy.

"Alright!" I said. As I was driving Levy was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Lu! Are you at the library yet?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing..."

"Ok then..."

I hung up confused. Why would Levy call me for no reason. I guess she just did it on purpose because she was bored or something. As I was talking in my mind, I arrived at the library.

"Well! I'm here!" I said as I walked toward the door. I entered the library and I saw my bluenette friend instantly. "Lu-chan! Come with me!" Said Levy. I shrugged and followed Levy toward the bathroom with a duffel bag full of clothes. "Um...Levy what are we doing?" I asked.

"Well Lu-chan we're not actually gonna study...we're going to a street race!" Said Levy. "WHAT?" I yelled. "Don't worry it'll be fine! Here...put on these" said Levy as she handed me booty shorts, a black tank top, and some sneakers.

My attention were on the booty shorts. They were so revealing! And embarrassing! I didn't want to play along with Levy, but it could be a new experience.

People always call me goody-two-shoes and I hardly ever get in trouble, but now I'm different! "Alright!" I said confidently. Levy was surprised that I actually agreed to do this, but she gave me a smile and I put on my clothes. "Oh and the sneakers are my favorite. Don't mess them up Lu!" Said strict Levy. "Y-Yeah Okay." I said.

"Now it's time for makeup!" Levy said cheerfully. She put on some makeup for me and we were ready to go! So we headed out the library and went to the race!

"Ne, Lucy can we get in your car" said Levy. "Why?" I said. "Because it goes almost 230 mph! And the horse power and engine is totally geared up! We could actually win a street race with this! We even meet some guys..." Levy playfully elbowed my arm when she said that last sentence.

A guy huh? I guess I could find a cute one.

Me and Levy got in my car and started it. "Hey Levy? Where is the race?" I asked. "Oh it's on 7 mile and and telegraph, it's in that alley way between it" She said. "Oh okay..." I replied. "Oh and Lu-chan, wear these" Levy said as she gave me the sunglasses. "They look super cool on you!" My bluenette friend said. "Y-You really think so?" I said.

"Uhn~" said cheerful Levy.

"Alright we're here" I said. To be honest the street race was pretty cool as we drove in people started looking at us and I rolled my window down while looking at the variety of cars.

"Sweet" I said. I found a parking spot and parked in it. Me and Levy got out the car, people started staring especially guys...it was weird. I felt a shiver down my spine as these men were staring at me. Gross.

Me and levy walked up to the lady with the clipboard and spoke. "Hey can I sign up for the next race?" I asked. "Let's see...the next race is in 5 minutes, better be ready blonde" the woman said as she walked away.

5 minutes passed and someone finally won. And I was up next. I got in my car and drove toward the start line.

Wanting to see who my opponent was he came out in his car, it was a Lamborghini. The guy had pink spiky hair.

Weird. Never seen one of those guys before.

"Hey beautiful...ready to get you ass whooped?" The pinkette said with a smirk. "Hmph! Don't get cocky." I said confidently.

The woman walked between the cars and looked at the pinkette and I. "Alright! Tonight's race will be the last! And you two better ride...or die!" Said the woman. "Are you ready?" She said to the pinkette. He roared his engine, and believe me it was loud as hell.

Then she looked at me and said "Are you ready?" I roared my engine as well. Though it was loud than the pinkette's.

"...3...."

"...2..."

"...1..."

"GO!"