Chapter 18

As Natsu drove the car to his place. I kept replaying that moment in my head when he almost died.

I was asleep, but I was woken up by someone caressing my hair slightly.

"N-Natsu?" My sincere voice said. I saw bruises and cuts on his face which made me worry. "Natsu! Are you okay?!" I sat up quickly.

"Yeah...just I couple of cuts, don't worry about me..." He held my head and pushed it to my shoulder.

"Ne, Lucy..."

"Yeah?..."

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

Shit.

"...Natsu, there are guys that just have girlfriends...but then when they get pregnant, they just leave them, something just told be you would do the same thing, but another part of me said to tell you" I looked into Natsu's onyx eyes.

"Lucy...I will always love you no matter what...I promise" Natsu sat me up and kissed me. I started to melt into the kiss even more when he did. And I could feel him position himself to sit me on his lap as we were in his driveway, but I didn't really know because Natsu is one goddamn good kisser.

Natsu soon let me breathe for a second, as I tugged on the top of his shirt. My hair covering my eyes this time, then I instantly hugged him.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, asshole" I silently cried on his shoulder.

Natsu begins carcass me hair once again. "Shh...I won't do that again okay?" He started. "C'mon lets go inside" him motioned me to get off his lap. As my feet hit the ground of the driveway, I shivered about the coldness.

We started walking towards the front door, and when Natsu opened it the warm atmosphere hit my face instantly. And we finally came in the house as I smelled the warm smell of the house.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs" he motioned me to come with me. I followed him up to his room.

"Wait, Natsu" I started "I gotta take a bath first, I'm dirty as hell" I started to smell myself.

I started to take off my shirt as I still realized Natsu was behind me. "Natsu! Get out I'm taking off my clothes!" I yelled at him. "So? I've seen you naked plenty of times" Natsu put his hand on his hip. "...True, whatever" I pouted. "And plus I'm getting in with you..." Natsu smirked.

"What?! No!"

"Why?"

"Because!..." I paused. Well, I don't really see the harm in him getting in with me so...

"Fine." I ended the argument.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes, ran the water, and went in. Not a few seconds later Natsu comes in with his crotch in plain sight.

"Natsu!--" the water splashed into my face when Natsu jumped in. As he was behind me sitting down I had idea to just lay on his chest.

"Ouch!" Natsu flinched. I turned back around to notice the scars and bruises on his chest that I didn't notice before.

"Ugh...Natsu, now I have to wash you!" I pouted once more. "Why? I'm fine." He cocked his head sideways a little. "Your bruises! I have to wash them or they'll get infected!" I grabbed soap and a cloth and started washing Natsu's chest.

"Baka..." I mumbled. "Lucy..." Natsu placed his hand on my cheek. "Yeah?" I looked at him. Natsu kissed my head gently as a I gripped my hand gently on his wrist.

Soon after, I finished washed Natsu and I already put on my pajamas, going in the bathroom to dry Natsu's hair. "Natsu! Stop being stubborn, I trying to dry your hair!" I continued to blow-dry his hair.

After that irritating mess of drying his hair, we jumped onto the bed without being so reluctant, I already could hear Natsu snoring, but I could tell he was faking it. "Natsu stop playing!" I playfully pushed him. "Okay, okay" his voice sounding surrender-ish.

I turned to the other side, not facing Natsu, as he pulled me closer to him his hands on my stomach.

We both fell asleep without even realizing it, falling into an abyss of our dreams.

Natsu, I love you...
.
.
.
A/N: hey guys! Sorry I didn't update the past few days! >_<; my parents and I were driving all the way to South Carolina to go to myrtle beach. It took us 14 hours! And didn't have any Wi-Fi so that's why, I'm so sorry I promise I will update tomorrow! And the chapter will be extra long for you guys! Since I haven't been updating! Well I gotta go!

NALUSPIRITKEYS OUTZ~~!

P.S. If you re-read chapter 11 Lucy said she had a dream where Natsu died in a car accident, O-O and I realized that Lucy almost told the future XD lol, well that's all I wanted to say! Bye~ for real this time! ^_^