Chapter 5

I woke up in someone's bed, definitely not mine. I stood up and looked around admittedly seeing the pinkette sleeping next to me.

"KYA! N-NATSU!" I yelled.

He didn't seem to wake up, but after my last thought I realized...I was naked.

It was the most embarrassing thing in my life! Losing my virginity to this bastard?! No way! This couldn't be happening! I closed my eyes, waiting for this horrible dream to end. But when I opened them up, all I saw was Natsu's bedroom walls again.

"This can't be happening..." I sighed. I turned my head to Natsu and I would be face to face.

Honestly...The way he slept so quiet and timid...I had started putting my fingers through this pink silky hair. "Natsu...sometimes your cute, and sometimes... You're a real baka" I whispered.

I saw Natsu's eyes slowly open, as I still left my fingers through this strands of hair.

"Hey, Luce" Natsu said.

"Hey" I responded.

"So? What'd you think of last night?" Natsu said seductively. As soon as he said that, my face started to burn up about a million degrees! Why'd he have to remind me of last night?!

"I hate you!" I said as I threw a pillow at his face. He didn't dodge it. He just took it directly. "Oh? Would you really hate the guy who gave you pleasure last night?" He emphasized 'LAST NIGHT' as my train of thoughts disappeared.

As I heard the bed rumble Natsu got up. Naked. Revealing his manhood. "KYA! N-NATSU! TURN AROUND!" I said as I covered my eyes. "Why? We're gonna take a bath together anyway" he said.

"A bath?! Together?!" I yelled.

"Yeah" Natsu said.

"T-There's no way I'm taking a bath with you!" I stuttered.

"C'mon! Please!" Natsu gave his sad puppy eyes. Damn him! I couldn't resist!

"Fine" I said.

Natsu let go of my wrist and told me to sit on the bed when the water was ready.

~{10 minutes Later}~

"Luce! The water's done!" I heard Natsu yell.

I slowly walked toward the bathroom. As I opened the door Natsu was already in the water. He pointed on his lap teller me to sit there. I obeyed.

The water was hot. Just the way I liked it. I leaned against Natsu's back as he relaxed in the water, and so did I.

I felt Natsu put his hand on my head, as he did he rubbed my hair. I turned around to look at him, and he was smiling at me, slightly though.

"Natsu..." I mumbled.

"Yeah?" He said.

"A-Am I your girlfriend now?" I stuttered.

Natsu leaned down and kissed me on the lips gently and replied. "Yup"

"Oh one more thing, what time is it?" I asked

"9:30--" Natsu stopped at his train of thoughts. And I also was dumbfounded.
.
.
.

"Dammit! I'm late for school!!!"

A/N : So? How was the 5th chapter? Sorry if it's short I made this chapter at 11:00 XD and sorry for not making it on the right date! I had a lot of homework :,( you know how that goes. Well Matsuba Signing OUTTY!~