Chapter 2

"...3...."

"...2..."

"...1..."

"GO!"

As soon as she said that I started driving as fast as I could out of the alley way and the pinkette did the same.

Are finishing point was under Magnolia Bridge so it was really far. I kept on driving and moving my stick shift multiple times moving from gear to gear.

We had a lot of traffic and civilians in cars and they honked their horns because me and the pinkette were running a lot of lights and cutting off a lot of people it was pretty funny.

Soon the freaking police came! Great!

I drove as fast as I could away from the police they almost caught up to me, but instead I drifted into the corner and the police care crashed into the building wall. Then I continue forward to the bridge. 2 cars were in the pinkette and my ways of he had to do a J turn and drove backwards.

"That guys crazy!" I said aloud. Seriously! He's driving backwards! I started focusing my attention back on the main course! The bridge! I kept driving getting closer to the bridge but somehow the pinkette got in front on me... So now it was time! I pressed harder in my gas peddle and put my gear into 3 and pressed the red button on my steering wheel, it allowed me to go faster catching up to the pinkette.

Slowly coming towards the finish line.....

I beat him by a landslide!

Phew! All of that mess was over and we managed to get the police off our tail

{~Some Time Later~}

We arrived back at the alley way and I saw Levy walk up to the car.

"Lu-chan! Did you win?!" Said Levy

"Yup! I beat him by a landslide!" I confidently said. "Yosh! I knew you could do it Lu-chan!" Said Levy.

Soon I got out of my car and parked it somewhere. The pinkette walked up to me too.

"Good job, blonde" said the cocky pinkette.
I still didn't know his name I've been calling him pinkette throughout my mind this whole time.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Natsu. Natsu Dragneel" he said.

"What's yours?" He asked. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, Dragneel" I said. "The girl with the blue hair is Levy, she's my friend" I told him. He didn't respond back I was worried. But he was looking at me. "Damn girl, you've got a body" said Natsu. "S-Shut up asshole!" I replied. "Whoa...sorry Lucy, say...how old are you?" Asked Natsu. "I'm 18" I responded. "Me too." He said.

I caught him looking at my breast and my butt again. "Hey! My eyes are up here, pervert!" I snapped at him. "Well sorry that you were the one who wore booty shorts and a tank top that was revealing." He said smirking. "W-Why...y-you!" I said while blushing uncontrollably.

I didn't really know how to respond to that though. "Wanna come to my house?" Said Natsu. "Whoa! Slow down! I'm not coming to a strangers house!" I yelled. "But, ya see sweetie...We aren't strangers, I know your father Jude Heartfilia and my father works with him. I've seen you before like when I was 5 or somethin' ya know" Said Natsu. "So are ya comin' over my house? Or not?" He said again. ".....Fine...." I sighed in defeat.
.
.
.
~{Fast and Fairy}~

So? Did I do good on the second chapter? It was kinda rush-y because I was writing this at 3:00 in the morning XD And if your wondering what happen with Levy she went home in Lucy's car and their moms didn't know they went to the street race! XD Well I gotta go! See you in the next chapter! NaLuSpiritKeys Signing out!