Chapter 9

Then...

I was a least 5 inches away from the finish line and...

I passed it!

"Yes!" I said to myself.

After my last comment Natsu had kissed me out of nowhere, surprisingly.

"N-Natsu?! D-Don't do that out of nowhere!" I pouted. Natsu smiled brightly right after my words, again with that smile of his...

"Damn! I lost to a dumbass girl!" I heard Gray yell. It seemed he was irritated as hell, which made me happy at I won even more.

"Ha! In his face!" I said.

"Yeah!" Replied Natsu.

As I leaned in my seat Natsu had said something.

"Alright!" Said Natsu.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You must be tired! So, let me drive you back" he responded.

I nodded in response, getting out of the car and back in to switch seats with Natsu, I sat in the passenger in relief that, that race was over.

I felt drowsy my mind was shutting down as I fell on Natsu's lap and fell asleep, I wasn't really embarrassed as much as I used to when I first was Natsu's girlfriend, I think I'm finally getting used to him.

As he was driving back to the alley way, I could feel him rub his hands threw my hair, it felt re-freshing to me, but I didn't really mind, I just wanted to feel the embrace of Natsu's warmth.

As Natsu was driving and I was still asleep, he arrived back at the alley with all the cars and people partying.

"Alright! Luc--" Natsu was cut off by my head sleeping on his lap, even though he knew, he just didn't know I was sleep.

"Well, guess there's no helping it" Natsu said.

I felt a sudden pressure on my arm and leg as Natsu was carrying me bridal-style, as I was asleep.

I think that he had put me in the backseat of his car and lied me across on the seats and put a blanket on me.

"Sleep tight, Luce" Natsu said.

Those were the last words that came to me, I opened my eyes to Natsu on the phone by the backseat door, I knocked on the window to get Natsu's attention and he turned around, and I rolled my window down.

"Hmm?" Natsu said as he hung up on the phone.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and he blushed slightly.

"Yo. What was that for?" He said.

"What do you mean? I can't kiss you on the cheek?" I stated

"N-No...That was just unexpected for you to do that" he said while still blushing slightly.

"Well, I guess I just like you a lot" I said.

"Oh...Well I like you too, Luce" Natsu said with a bright smile.

"Oh, Luce I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a sec" Natsu said as he took off toward the bathroom.

"Okay!" I said as he walked over to the bathroom.

I popped my head out of the window as I saw....

Great, Gray...
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hey, guys! I want to know what you guys think of this chapter! I thought it was bad though XD Well, Comment, vote, and leave any ideas or tips on what I should do in the next chapter! Alright my times up! Matsuba signing OUTTYS~! ^^

P.S. Sorry if these chapters are getting really short! ^^; I have a lot of homework this week and I'm trying to squeeze my fanfiction in because I know you guys want to keep reading my story and wanting me to update, so I promise the next chapter will be longer! Again, bye-bye!~