Chapter 16

It's been really awkward talking to Natsu lately, because I'm...pregnant.

And it's also is really hard not to tell him, I mean...he is the father, I just can't risk having Natsu break up with me because of the baby.

Today's the day that we leave the beach and come back to school, which is also giving my goosebumps. Natsu and I got in his car and started driving home as I drifted off to sleep instantly. Landing on his shoulder once again.

"Lucy..." Natsu looked at me with sincere eyes. "I hope you're okay, really" Natsu landed his hand on my stomach as he was driving.

And...

"Wh-What?" Natsu scooted back as he had a puzzled face on his look. "Did Lucy's stomach just...kick?" Natsu couldn't really fit the pieces together as he continued to drive.

All of a sudden I felt my body shake. "Luce! Wake up!" Natsu whispered loudly into my ear. "Hmm?" I yawned.

"Uh..." He started. "Never mind" Natsu didn't look at me and continued to drive a bit more.

"So you're just gonna wake me up for no reason?" My face irritated by Natsu's stupidity. "Yup. I just wanted to see your beautiful chocolate eyes, you dork" my face flushed in a timely manor, and I continued to blush as long as a I had the thought in my head.

Meanwhile as we drove through a long endless road, something in my peripherals caught my attention. It was a car moved toward us.

"Uh...Natsu...Natsu!" My voiced started to get even more louder as I shook Natsu repeatedly calling his name.

"Nats--!" The mysterious car had ran into ours and we crashed. I couldn't see anything, my vision became reluctant to come back and soon my head was bloody. I was badly injured and I couldn't seem to recognize Natsu.

Natsu!

Natsu!

"Give me my daughter foolish boy!" I couldn't almost hear what they're saying

"Never! And who are you?!" Natsu yelled to the top of his lungs at the man.

"Jude Heartfilia."
.
.
.
A/N: Hey guys! How was the chapter? I know it was short, but just leave some comments on how you might want the next chapter to be! I've ran out of imagination ^_^; anyway I'll see you guys tomorrow when I update! Byeeee~~

NALUSPIRITKEYS IS OUT~!