Chapter 20

It's been 8 months since Natsu and I have been together, but it almost felt like a dream being with Natsu and all, and I graduated high school finally so I don't have to go through that torture. And I obviously will be applying for college so, I don't know.

And I basically moved into Natsu's house and my father had passed away. I felt heartbroken, I had a tragic melt down, but that's all over. Natsu's dad gave to house to Natsu and they've left. So it's just me.

And Natsu.

Right now I was at the grocery store and I'm going back to the house. As I'm driving in the car humming to the lyrics of what ever song was on, I looked down at my stomach. It's gotten even bigger since and it's hurting my back like hell, but I don't mind much.

"God, how long is this baby gonna be in here?" I questioned myself. I turned to head to see Nats-- I mean, my house and parked in the drive way.

I sighed as I saw the house door open, revealing Natsu. "Hey Luce! You need help?" Natsu went to the trunk of the car. "Yeah, thanks" I got out of the car and went inside the house, I turned around to see Natsu carrying all the grocery bags all at once and setting them down in the kitchen.

"Natsu you didn't have to carry all of them.." I fold my arms. "I know, I just didn't want to go back like, 3 times" Natsu smiled at me.

I could her get enough of the smile of his since high school.

I walked upstairs to our bedroom and sat on the bed, just sitting.

"Hey Luce...you okay?" Natsu walked into the room with a worried look on his face, as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah...I just can't believe that this is happening" I started. " I'd never dream of this before" I stared down onto my stomach again. "Well, you should believe it" Natsu gently placed the palm of his head on my cheek.

Natsu and I have been in love more than when we were in high school, and I've never really gotten over the fact that I still love him.

"Uh...Natsu..." I looked down at my feet. "Yeah?" Natsu tried to stare into my eyes. "I...I..."

"I wanna get married..."

And I said it.

"Wh-What?" Natsu flinched. "I've been spending so much time with you, and we have a baby Natsu. I wanna marry you"

Natsu suddenly kissed me again. I wasn't surprised that much.

"N-Natsu?" I raised an eyebrow. Natsu walked toward the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a very small box. My heart started to beat even faster when Natsu kneeled down on one knee.

"I'm glad you said, because..." Natsu pulled open the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "I've been saving this for you."

My eyes were at shock and my heart was racing. I knew it was true love.

"Lucy Heartfilia, will you marry me?" Natsu continued to have his one-knee stance.

"N-Natsu...of course I wil-!" My stomach started to ache like hell as I couldn't even finished my sentence. "Fuck! Ahh!" I screamed in pain. I started to hyperventilate even faster as my stomach started to kick too.

"Natsu! The baby...it's coming! Ahh!" I screamed even more. "Oh shit! Okay, okay!" Natsu started to panick.

Natsu carried way all the way outside and helped me in the car.

Natsu started to drive like crazy, just like we did in the old days.

A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital as we received medical attention. I was rushed into and operation room and the doctors tried to push the baby out, with Natsu by my side holding my hand.

"Ahh! Shit!" I screamed. "Push Miss Heartfilia! Push!" I followed the doctors orders and tried to push as hard as I can.

I few more minutes later, the doctor had showed me our baby.

"It's a girl!" The doctor handed the baby to me, it had pink hair and it was beautiful and cute. "Aww...she's so cute, and she has your hair Natsu." I rocked the baby as she cried. "Shh...don't cry" I plastered a worry look on my face as Natsu looked down at us. "Natsu do you want to hold her?" I looked up at Natsu handing him the baby. "Yeah." He took the baby. She stopped crying as soon as she landed in Natsu's arms.

"What should we name her?" I asked Natsu. "Well...I like Nashi." Natsu looked at me.

"Okay! That sounds like a good name" I responded.

Nashi...
.
.
.