Chapter 11

Natsu...

Natsu!

Natsu...!!

"Natsu...!" I repeatedly said in my sleep. I wake up from my dreams with my eyes wide roaming around the ceiling. I sat up and then looked at my surroundings.

After I was assuring that this was reality, I looked beside me to see a figure sleeping silently.

I leaned down next to the pinkette and gently kissed his cheek and ran my fingers through his silky-spiked hair.

"Good thing it was just a dream..." I run my fingers throughly Natsu's hair.

I heard a loud moan from Natsu and he slowly opened he onyx eyes. He sat up and all I could see was him, and his bare chest. He then turned his head toward my direction.

"L-Lucy?" Natsu yawned. "Are you okay? You were moving around a lot while you were sleeping" Natsu looked at me with his worrying eyes. "I-I'm fine. Just a nightmare, that's all..." I looked down. "What was it about?" Natsu asked. "W-Well...I had a dream...where you died in a car accident" I looked away from Natsu.

The look he gave me was a surprising one. He then held my forearms and tried to make me look him int he eyes. "Lucy...look at me. I am not going to die. Okay?" Natsu said. I still didn't look at him.

He grabbed my cheek and forced me to look at him his time. And his eyes were determined. "I'm not gonna die...because I love you" he caressed my cheek.

I started to break down in tears. Just the thought of Natsu dying breaks my heart...because I don't want him to. "N-Natsu...Don't leave me" I sniffled.

Natsu had held my head as I was still crying and he hugged me. "I promise I won't" Natsu caressed my head. Tears still flowed out of my eyes as they fell down one by one.

"Just don't think of stuff like that Luce, today's supposed to be a good day" Natsu smiled.

He's right.

This is supposed to be a good day.

I finally took me head from Natsu's grasp and my eyes were sore and red as I rubbed them.

"So? What do you wanna do today?" Natsu asked.

"Hmm...It's sunny outside so..." Is started. "How about the beach?" I added.

After the word beach came out my mouth Natsu had a perverted look on his face. "Oh yeah...and it's a Friday, so we don't have school..." Natsu peeked at my breast.

"W-What do you want?" I covered my breast. Natsu had took the perverted look he had on his face off and started laughing. "I'm just kidding Luce!" Natsu playfully punched my arm. "Okay...okay" I calmed down.

Out of nowhere Natsu had jumped off the bed and stood up. "Alright! Let's get packed!" He threw his fist up in the air for excitement.

I smiled at Natsu after a few minutes later as we packed.

Just a day alone with Natsu.

This could be fun.
.
.
.

A/N : hey guys! Sorry for making this short. I was really tired because I had to do a five page essay during the week ;-; but I finished it. And I know I said was gonna do a chapter so I did! And I'll now be updating on weekends if you've noticed. And did anyone see the new episode of Fairy Tail?! It was so good! And as can't believe it council...oh I forgot some people haven't seen it yet ^^; sorry. Anyway I gotta go!

M A G I - S A M A... OUTZ~~