Chapter 7

School was finally over, it was pitiful, the only thing that made my day was; detention with Natsu and...Well that's it.

I opened the exit doors to get out of school when I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

"Luce! Matte!" I heard the pinkette say as I turned around to look at him.

"Hey" I mumble.

"What's wrong?" Said Natsu.

"Nothing, school was just irritating" I said.

Natsu didn't say anything after that, he just nodded. I also noticed a flyer in his hand, it had a car on it so I admittedly assumed it was another street race.

"Street race, huh?" I said loudly.

"What? O-Oh yeah, I found this flyer near a tree" Natsu said.

I opened the door to his car as he unlocked it and sat in the passenger seat, then I put on my seatbelt.

"So where to Natsu?" I asked.

"Well, the race doesn't start until 10:00 tonight, so we got free time" Natsu said while smiling.

I blushed when Natsu smiled. His smile was so cute, even though we was stupid most of the time.

"Where are we gonna go?" I asked again.

"Hmm...I guess we can go back home" said Natsu as he put his key in ignition and stepped on the gas to start driving.

As Natsu was driving my phone went off 'Masayume chasing! Chasing koweta motto jibun shig--' My ringtone went off.

"Hello--" I said.

"LUCY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I hear my mother scream.

"U-Uh...um..."

"IM WAITING FOR AN ANSWER YOUNG LADY!"

"Well, I'm with my b-b-boy...f-friend..."

"Lucy...you have...a...boyfriend?!~ I'm so happy! I thought you were gonna be alone forever!"

"M-Mom..."

"Well, I'll let you and your boyfriend hurry up with the birds and the bees! Bye~!"

My mom hung up after that.

We already arrived at Natsu's house A.K.A mansion when I hung up on the phone.

"Who was it?" Asked Natsu.

"Just my mom, she was checking on me" I replied.

"Oh. Did you tell her about me?" Natsu said as he asked one more question.

"Well, I only told her I had a boyfriend, not his name or anything" I said.

"Oh, cool" Natsu said firmly.

We got out of Natsu's car and it was already 7:00, 3 more hours...

I followed Natsu around his house into his room, since I didn't really know around his house yet.

We entered Natsu's room, same as ever. I lied my bag on the floor and fell back on the bed.

"Phew. I'm tired" I said. As I closed my eyes for about a minute I heard Natsu doing something, so I opened my eyes again.

"What's in the box?" I asked.

"Nothing, just the Xbox One" said Natsu.

Did I hear me say the words 'Xbox' and 'One' I started squealing like a little girl, then stopped hoping Natsu didn't hear that.