Chapter 12

Natsu and I, began headed toward the beach in his car as I was listening to music with my headphones.

And the beach is so freaking far away, my legs are falling asleep every 5 minutes, and yet again I have to punch and slap me legs every minute.

I heard Natsu chuckle through the fabric of the soft headphone material as I was punching my legs.

"Something funny?" I take off my headphones as I leave them resting around my neck with a irritating look.

"Nothing" Natsu started. "Hey! Luce, Look at the water!" Natsu refers to me.

I look out of Natsu's window as I see the blue sea swiftly swaying and crashing against the sand that was on the beach, and the glistening sparkles that appeared in the water from the sun. The clear, blue, fresh water.

"Woah" I looked outside the window. I could also see the massive amount of people crowding around in the water, or either on the sand.

While Natsu continues to drive toward our destination. I still look out the window towards the beach, as I felt a breathtaking stop from Natsu arriving in the parking lot.

"Ready Luce?" Natsu stick shifted in a P space. "Yup!" I reassuringly nod.

We step out of the car. And the sunlight directly hit my eyeballs and I retrieved with a hiss, like a vampire. "My eyes!" I stammer. I try to reach for my sunglasses as the blinding light hits me directly in the face. I soon restored the glasses with my eyes and felt my vision come back.

A few minutes later after all the hauling of luggage out of the trunk and walked to the hotel that Natsu assigned us. And I saw a lot of people eyeballing me and Natsu as if they've never seen a person before. Weird.

After a while we arrived at the entrance of the hotel, then we entered. And might I say, it looked fancy as hell. Too fancy for me anyway. But I understood that Natsu didn't have financial problems since his family was rich so, it was nice.

Natsu and I walked up to the front desk as he socialized with the woman. "Ah, yes one room please" Natsu put up three fingers. "Yes, and how many nights?" The woman asked. "3 nights" I heard Natsu say. "3 nights? Natsu are you crazy? That's like $600!" I whisper-scream. "Don't worry I got it covered" Natsu whispered back as he put a thumbs up.

Better hope so.

After Natsu got done babbling with the woman, she gave us our room key and number. It was 376. As we took countless steps toward our room. We arrived. And we opened the door to reveal the most luxurious hotel room I've ever seen. I can't even describe it.

"Oh my god..." I roamed around the room. It was only one bed which I didn't mind because me and Natsu were a couple.

As we hauled our luggage on the cart, we put it in our room and unpack things. He head for our main course. The beach.

"So Luce? What do you wanna do after we go to the beach?" Natsu unpacked.

"Hmm...I dunno I gotta think about it" I thought.

A few minutes passed as we unpacked literally everything. And I changed into my swimsuit, it was pink and black strips.

I stepped out of the bathroom as I was done changing, Natsu's expression changed to that once again perverted face. "Damn Lucy, that bath suit brings out your appeals" Natsu seductively roamed my body with his eyes.

I quickly covered my breast as I stepped away from Natsu a bit. "Just kidding, you look good" Natsu reassured my trust. I uncovered my body as I stood straight. As might I mention Natsu looked sexy as ever and his trunks, because of his bare chest.

"Let's go!" Natsu smiled at me. Just by Natsu's smile he warmed my heart up again. He gave out his hand to me and and I grabbed it with passion, I didn't even know that hand holding was this amazing.

Natsu and I walked hand in hand as we stepped out of our room heading toward the beach.

And as we walked someone in particular caught my eye.

Lissanna Stratuss.
.
.
.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update in the past few days, I'm kinda studying for my final exams and homework, trying to basically maintain my A average. I will continue writing this story don't worry! I will not abandon you guys! And also I already wrote the story, I just didn't realize I didn't publish it XD wow I'm stupid. Anyway my times up! I gotta go! Bye~~!

N A L U S P I R I T K E Y S O U T Z!~