Chapter 3

"So are ya comin' over my house? Or not?" He said again. ".....Fine...." I sighed in defeat.

I got inside Natsu's car and we started driving. "So Luce, why'd you come to the street race anyway?" Asked Natsu. "I--Well my friend Levy wanted me to come, s-so I came" I replied while blushing.

"Ya know every time you blush, it's making it harder for me not to kiss you" said Natsu. "W-Wha?! What's with the nickname?! B-Baka!" I said. "Haha! I dunno I just wanted to call you Luce" said Natsu.

After his last sentence, we arrived at his house. We got out of his car, and his house...Pfft! It was a mansion! It was almost as big as my house! We opened the door to Natsu's house and I caught the glistening view of he room before me.

"W-Whoa..." I murmured. "We're going up to my room" Natsu told me.

After his last sentence...He...smirked?! W-What i-is his going to do with me?

I walked into the pinkette's room and is wasn't really that special, just your ordinary rich person room.

"So what are we gonna--" I was cut of by Natsu pinning me down onto his bed and smashing his lips onto mine. His lips were so warm, and he was trying to gain entry so he could explore my mouth with his tongue, but I didn't let him, and I couldn't breath or even take a breath. Soon we parted lips.

"Hehehe...This is just the beginning blonde." Natsu said seductively.
.
.
.
.

The next chapter will be a lemon! If you don't want to read just skip the chapter! You won't be missing out on the information toward the story! Gomen Nasai! Ja Matane Minna! Matsuba Signing out!