Chapter 13

Lissanna Stratuss...

My eyes widen as I saw my EX best friend. She always had to beat me at everything, or have everything I have so she can be better than me. Ugh...I seriously despise people like her...

"Lucy!" Lissanna waved to me. Just ignore her Lucy, just ignore her...

"Hey, Luce...that girl is ca--"

"Shh! I'm trying to stay away from her!" I whispered.

"Why?" Natsu shrugged.

"Let's just say, she's just one of those people who think the world revolves around them" I gripped Natsu's hand tighter. "She'll try and take you from me..." I looked at my shoes.

"Luce..." Natsu lifted my head up as his fingers were on my chin. "She'll never take me away from you..."

I slowly replied scarily. Natsu and I headed toward the exit door as Lissanna kept calling my name.

Eventually Natsu and I headed outside, where it was a variety of people.

"Aww...that's mean" pouted Lissanna. "Lucy's boyfriend looks kinda cute too...maybe I'll do a few things" Lissanna smirked.

As Natsu had picked a spot where we could lay in the sand, I got to play in the water and walk around the shoreline of the water as it hit the sand. I also got a come of looks from guys, disgusting...

As I was playing in the water I saw Lissanna in plain sight whispering things into guys ears and pointing my direction. I soon stopped what I was doing and headed towards Natsu as he was positioning the umbrella. "Hey Luce, something up?" He continued to shift the umbrella. "I don't like the looks of this stuff, Natsu" I grabbed his arm. "It's fine! Don't worry about Lissanna, Luce...I love you...not her" he caressed my hair.

Our conversation had became a blur after that, all I know is that I had fun. Natsu had made me happy. I'm glad today was a good day.

Meanwhile, nighttime comes and everyone's gone except me and Natsu. We had decided to stare at the stars a little before when went back to the hotel. I say on his lap and he resting his chin on my head. "Well..." Natsu stood up. "I think we better call it a night" he stretched. "Yeah..." I nodded.

As we walked to our room, after countless, endless steps, we came to our room and the warm air hit my face instantly. And I felt a smile on my face too.

I could feel my vision becoming blurry and dark as my body had pummeled onto the bed. And a warm heat surrounding my back and I felt something lick my back. My unconsciousness had faded away as Natsu turned me over and licked my neck and gave me a hickey.

"N-Natsu...w-what are you doing?" I blushed.

"Shh. Just relax I'm helping you forget about your worries" Natsu continued to lick my neck.
.
.
.

A/N: hey guys! Just so you know there will be a lemon scene in the next chapter! And you won't miss anything if you skip over it! And I updated! Yay! And I also posted a one chapter story or something that is 10 facts about me! You guys should check it out! Anywayz I gotta go!

NALUSPIRITKEYS OUTZ!~~