Chapter 17

"Jude Heartfilia"

Those two words sunk into my head as I was unable to move.

"And I suggest you give me back my daughter" Jude had a determined look on his face as he stared Natsu into his eyes.

"Hell no! Why would I give you back Lucy after you almost killed her?!" Natsu walked up to the car, then started running and punched Jude's men beating them senseless.

"I'll never give you Lucy!" Natsu growled. He got back up and lifted Jude by his shirt. "Fuck...off" Natsu threw him to the ground leaving him speechless as he came back to the car towns carried me bridal-style.

I slowly began to come to as Natsu was carrying me. "Don't worry, I'll protect you" Natsu was still carrying me as I looked up at him with my sincere eyes.

All of s sudden, I heard helicopter propellers spinning, and Natsu did too. He turned around to see a least 3 of them my father called.

"Give me...my daughter" Jude started. " Or...you'll die" the last words my father said made my heart sink. I can't let Natsu die! I love him!

I decided...

To go with my father.

"Natsu..." I looked down onto my arms as he was still carrying me. "Lucy! I'm glad your awake! Don't worry I'll--!"

"I'm going with my father"

"What?" Natsu tried to look into my eyes, but I refused. I couldn't bear to see Natsu's broken face.

"I don't want you to die...So I decide to go with father..." I looked at Natsu this time with tears in my eyes. Natsu put his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I don't care. I'll die for you. As long as I can protect you." Natsu gently caressed my cheek as he hugged me.

"Natsu..."

"Lucy--!"

Natsu's last words were my name as he got shot in the back a million times by Jude's men.

My whole world was gone. As I saw Natsu die in front of me.

"Natsu!" I cried.

"Grab her!" I father demanded as his guards pulled me towards the car. I didn't hesitate I tried to pull towards Natsu, but they were too strong.

"No!"

"Natsu! Don't leave me!" I cried.

I eventually got away from the guards grasp and I wasn't reluctant to run towards Natsu.

I saw Natsu's lifeless body on the ground as a I cried on my knees wanting him to come back.

"No!" I cried once more. "Natsu....I..."

I held my stomach as I told him.

"I'm pregnant!" Those words finally escaped my mouth as I still cried on his body.

Soon, I felt someone carcass my cheek once more as my eyes widened in shock.

"It's about time you told me." I was revealed to see Natsu's face staring at me.

I didn't care that he knew about the baby the whole time, I glad he's alive. I instantly hugged Natsu as I continued to cry on his shoulder.

"Shh...don't worry, I'm right here" Natsu held my head in sincerity.

My father's eyes widen in shock as well. And I could tell he was not happy.

"Lucy? Your...pregnant?" My father clinched his fist and gritted his teeth as he back away.

"Yes, father" I directly stood my ground and told him. "Made by him?" My father had a disgusted look on his face as he looked at Natsu.

"Yes" I said again.

The guards admittedly pulled out their guns. My father then held up his hand.

"Halt!" He said to them.

The men puts down their guns and just stared at my father with a I surprised look, as Natsu put me in the car and we drove off.

Natsu....
.
.
.

A/N: OHMYGWAD! >_< This is so intense! Will Natsu and Lucy continue their lives together? Or not? Btw this all happened at night time, so....yeah XD. And leave some comments on how you guys thought of the story. I helps me a lot as a writer to have motivation to keep updating ^_^ anyways I gotta go!

NALUSPIRITKEYS! OUTZ~!