Us.

This is unedited since i have no time to proof read but i hope you appreciate it. Have fun reading :)

//

"No way,"

I felt myself being shaken awake. I groaned and swatted the hand that was interrupting my sleep.

When the shaking became more violent and I finally peeled my eyes opened and glared at her.

"Yah! Jennie!"

"What is your fucking problem?" I hissed under my breath while massaging my pounding head. "I was sleeping, for fucks sake Chaeng!"

"Yeah, I know that's why I'm waking you up."

"Why? What time is it?" I tried to feel for my phone but I remembered I left it on my bag and groaned. I looked over at Rosie and my eyes widened when I realized she's ready for work. Scrambling to get up, my cousin supported my weight when I was about to fall.

"Holy shit," I cursed when my vision spun. Chaeng clicked her tongue and helped me back on the bed.

"Go back to bed, Jennie and here, take this."

I blinked away the dizziness but to no avail. I closed my eyes momentarily before squinting at what she was offering me.

"I'm not thirsty." I blurted when I saw her holding a glass of water.

She rolled her eyes and grab my hand to hold it. "In case you don't notice it, you're sick Jennie."

With my unoccupied hand, I placed it on my forehead and that's when I felt myself burning. She offered me an opened tablet and I popped it inside my mouth and drank the water to wash it away.

I heard her chuckle a little. I wiped my lips and gave her a questioning look. "What?"

"Nothing," she said as she took the glass but the weird grin on her face told me otherwise.

"What is it?"

"It just seems funny to me,"

"Which one?" I asked as I closed my eyes and laid down. My headache was getting worse and the bright light inside the room was not helping.

"That you're like this... sick when this was your alibi last night."

I covered my eyes with my arm and scoffed. "You heard?"

"Yeah. I was about to get water when I heard you say that but I didn't linger much so whatever you both talked about, it's just between you two."

I hummed.

I felt her coming closer and I was right when I felt her pat the arm covering my eyes. "I need to go now, Jennie. I'm going to be late but text me if you need anything, okay? I can go home during lunch to check up on you."

"I can take care of myself, Rosie." I then removed my arm and smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you, though."

She rolled her eyes playfully and fixed her clothes. "It isn't free. Treat me sushi and we'll call it quits."

"Fine, you glutton! Go. You'll be late!"

There was hesitancy on her movement when she grabbed her bag.

I waved a hand to dismiss her worry. "Come on, Chaeng. I'm older than you so I can fully take care of myself even if I'm alone."

"Okay... Call me or text me when you feel like dying, okay?"