Prologue

"Helmet!" I called for her and she faced me with such apprehension on her face. I smiled at her sweetly which added more fear on her face.

I clicked my tongue as she wasn't moving from where she stood.

"Helmet! Come here!" I motioned her to walk towards me and when she did, she was walking like a penguin on thin ice.

She mumbled something under her breath that I inched my face closer to hers.

"What did you say?" I asked her as I try to figure out what she said. Shit, helmet. Don't make this hard for me.

For the first time since I knew her, I saw her face up close and saw that her eyes were big and round and with such a pretty brown color.

Who knew...

My heart pounded at the close proximity and I gulped. I glanced at where she's looking at and saw her looking at the other side of where my face is.

Ugh. Talk, helmet. Talk!

I poked her stronger than necessary in which she jumped away from me. I almost laughed at her face but at least I managed not to.

"Oh. What's with that reaction? Go on. Talk. I won't hurt you."

"Wh-why?" she asked breathless as she looked down. Her face is now covered by her thick hair.

I smiled at her again. "Awww. I just want to say that I'll miss you, Helmet!"

She looked appalled by what I said but what I did appalled me more.

I hugged her.

I realized what I did that I suddenly released her and cleared my throat.

What the fuck did I just do?

I know she was taken aback with what I did because her body turned rigid and she stopped breathing during the hug.

I should've hugged her longer so that she'll stop breathing forever. I snickered at the thought.

I heard my friends cheered when they saw what I did and I rolled my eyes at them.

I dropped the sweet act and saluted at her.

"Hope to never see you again, Helmet. Have fun in hell called life. Sayonara biatch!"

I walked towards my friends and they all hooted. I grinned at them as I opened my palm and asked for what deserves to be mine now.

"Will you really miss her?" Julia asked me with disgust clearly written on her face.

I looked back at her and saw that she was still standing there and looking at me. I smirked and winked at her.

"As if!"

I thought back to what happened a while ago while I was collecting the bet money I won and the only things I remembered were;

Her eyes are the prettiest shade of brown...

And strawberries. She smells like strawberries.

And I like strawberries.