Be Careful

I take back my plan. I'll just edit this once it's finished so here's an update. Please comment your thoughts! Enjoy.

"What's the plan later?" I asked while squeezing my eyes shut. The sun was too high and too bright that I had to squint to see her beside me.

She clicked her tongue and shake her head. "Jennie. Jennie. Jennie." She repeated my name, her playful tone was kinda annoying.

I had a sudden de ja vu of the way how she called me but I shook the memory away. This isn't the time to be nostalgic.

"What?" I glared at her, enough to make her chuckle.

"I like this version of you more."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and just tell me where's the next party at or hangout shit or whatever."

She laughed, her dimple was showing and I had the urge to poke it just to shut her up or to see how deep it was, but I held myself back. Instead I just punched her arm which made her laugh more.

"I'll text you. Gotta go."

She hopped off the bench and waved goodbye. I sat there while watching her figure disappear to the place I wanted so much to follow but held my place. There's no point in going back there now, I guess.

I grabbed my bag, stood up and dusted my pants to seek a much cooler place than the square which is totally oval in shape but they push to call it a square.

I decided to head off to the library just to relax and catch some sleep since I wasn't able to have enough rest last night. I held in a sigh and tucked my bag a little higher on my back. I had to keep my head clear or I could collide into somebody and I have no energy left in me to deal with social interactions for the day.

Once I entered the library, I was greeted by the cold wind thanks to six air conditioners throughout the floor. I had to leave my bag in the deposit counter (which is weird, I know but it's how it goes here) and walked towards the more secluded area.

Thank goodness that there was a table where the one who occupied it left awhile ago and I was lucky enough to claim it before anyone could move or see that it was empty. I smiled victoriously to myself and finally released a sigh when my back hit the cushioned chair.

I folded my arms infront of me and buried my face in the middle of it so that I could have my peaceful sleep without anyone seeing me or the lights blinding me. I would've stacked books infront of me enough to hide me from plain view but I was too tired to do it that I just fell asleep as my head hit my arms.

I was awoken by the sound of something scraping the table. Dazed and still sleepy, I raised my head to see if the librarian saw me but no one was infront of me but a stack of unused books, which were enough to cover my sleeping form. I had to blink a couple of times to see it clearly and it was indeed placed to hide me.

Did someone share my table when I was sleeping?

My eyes widened at the possibility. Ny hands flew to my mouth to see if I drooled in my sleep or not. Feeling that it wasn't wet, I stood up a little just to see if anyone was behind the stack of books.

"Who are you?" I hissed at the girl sitting infront of the small table holding a book and had a bob cut hair.

She seemingly froze at the spot upon hearing my voice and I had to prevent myself from rolling my eyes when her hands shook while holding the book she was reading.

I removed the wall infront of me and when I had a clear view of who this person was, I asked again.

"Didn't you hear me?"