Chapter 21 - Completely fucked.

"Guilty"

It hadn't worked. Kyle's plan hadn't worked, we had tons of witnesses in my favour but it didn't work. It had all been a joke until the jury said that one word that would ruin my entire life. Tears began to fill my eyes, through the blur I heard my mum cry. One fat tear rolled down my cheek. I roughly wiped it away and listened to the judge say my sentence.

"Miss Magda Black, I sentence you to 14 months in His Majesty' s Feltham Prison."

A police officer took me by my shoulders and started to lead me to the side door.

"NO!" Jay bellowed. His eyes had turned black and my mum was holding him back. I prayed he didn't change in public, he pushed my mum back and started to run towards me. Three officers Rugby tackled him to the ground. I couldn't stand to watch my brother like this. I turned away and walked to the side door, I was led out of court and into another room. It was empty apart from one table and two chairs. I was pushed in and the guard left, I hugged myself as I heard the lock turn. I went and sat in the chair with my back to the door, facing the huge mirror that covered one of the walls. I wasn't stupid, I knew that they were watching me. I fixed a hard scowl at them and waited to be taken away. Hours later the lock turned but I didn't turn to see who it was, I just kept staring at the mirror. But as soon as I heard Sky's voice I relaxed and turned around to look at my baby sister. She ran into my arms crying. We sat like that, not moving, for what felt like seconds. It was all too soon when a guard came in to take her away. She started screaming but I shook her shoulders and made her look me in the eyes. "Listen to me, get mum and Jay. Go to Egypt, take King Tut and steal the map. Read the map then visit me. Okay?!" The guard was looking at me like I was crazy but I knew Sky would understand me when she went home. Sky nodded with tears running down her face and whispered, "I don't want you to leave," but I simply nodded and gave my sister one last hug before pushing her towards the guard. Sky started to walk away then changed her mind. "NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! MAGDA!" She screamed, the guard picked her up, took her out then shut the door. Then I was surrounded by a deafening silence. I walked straight up to the mirror and stood there for ten minutes then said, "get Connor" then turned and sat down staring at the mirror. Waiting until Connor came.

------------

It took him 18 minutes and 43 seconds. Yes, I was counting. He walked in and embraced me in a hug, I turned around and nuzzled my head in the crook of his shoulder. There was no one but us. I knew it then, that I could live without Arron but never Connor. I looked up at him and we shared on last loving kiss before the guard came in to take him away.

"NO!" Connor bellowed and he punched the guard in the face and held onto me. "GO ON! LOCK ME UP TOO!!" He screamed. It was all too soon that two more guards came in and ripped Connor off me! Before he left he whispered four words.

"Take care, Baby cakes"

With that I screamed and punched the mirror causing it to shatter, guards wrestled me to the ground and, what looked like the head guard, strolled in and said, "listen to me, you have one more visitor but if you carry on behaving like a little brat I will make sure you are NEVER allowed to see any visitors while you're in Feltham. Got it?" I simply nodded. Once again I was left alone, I waited for my mum or Jay to walk and as the door opened for the third and I final time I turned, ready to savour my last moment with my family.

"Arron?" He stood there looking sad. I looked behind him but there was only him. "Where's Jay? Or my mum?"

"They couldn't make it," he said sadly.

"What do you mean they couldn't make it?! I'm about to got to PRISON!? I'm going to be locked up for over a year! What is SO important that they can't come and see me?"