Chapter 33 - A new beginning?

It was him. He was finally coming back! I broke into a smile as a single tear rolled down my face. I curled up in my bed and waited for sleep to take me. The longer I slept, the closer the day would come.

And I did sleep.

But the next day was the day my saviour came. Just not the one I expected.

                -----------------------

I woke up to an extreme close up of Arrons face.

"Um, hey?" it sounded more like a question than a greeting. Normally after he hits me he fucks off to 'God knows where' for a few days. "Come on" He said so cheerily, his face was basically a smiling emoji. He grabbed some clothes and threw them at me. "Where are you going?" I asked will putting on an Eminem vest that I hoped was clean. "You, my sweet love, are coming with me to the park for a barbeque. It's a great day. Now hurry the fuck up!" This was just weird. He was being wayyyy too nice and happy around me. I don't think I had ever seen him that way. I nodded and pulled on some shorts before changing them for leggings when I got a disapproving look from Arron.

As we walked to the shop to buy a barbeque Arron grabbed my hand. Something was going on. Arron hated having me as a mate so he tried to hide it from the public. I wanted to ask him what was going on but I was scared at what might happen and, quite frankly, I was enjoying it. A lot had happened over.... well the past few years so it was nice just having a normal, happy boyfriend who payed attention. I don't know if Arron is my boyfriend but I'd rather not think about that. That old feeling of love came creeping back into my heart as Arron laughed and joked with me.

"Hell no. I've heard stories, there is no way I am letting you cook anything. You know what? Tonight, you come over to mine and I'll prepare something special. Just for you."

I felt cold as I remembered what happened at his house last time I was there but I didn't say anything. I just nodded with a huge smile plastered on my face and kissed him on the cheek. "AH!" I squealed as he grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. He finally let me down and we just stood there. In the middle of the park, with the sun beating down on us. Arron with his arms wrapped around me and his lips locked to my neck. It was how it was meant to be. It's always meant to be like that. No hurt nor hate. Just love.

My heart thudded as Arron and I walked up to his front door, I stepped through the door and sighed in relief. Kyle wasn't home.

Arron grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. "Why can't we just watch a movie or something?" I ask, the last thing I wanted  was sex. It bored me too much, but would Arron listen? No. He is a guy, all he thinks about is sex. "Come on," he pleads as he tugs me into his bedroom and towards his bed. His lips move to my neck. "We haven't had sex in ages, babe. Let me show you how much I love you." He mumbled into my neck. I bit my lip as his hands slowly made their way to my ass. He grabbed it and just stood there. I stood there quite confused. Was he waiting for my approval? I pulled his head up and looked into his eyes. They were playful but also sincere. I smiled as I pulled his lips to mine and roughly kissed him. I hadn't felt this way in a while. The next hour was full of sweaty, sordid paradise with a lot of scratch marks to show for it.

I traced Arron's six pack all of his stomach. It just looked beautiful to me.

My phone just had to ruin everything.

beep! Before I could read the message, Arron grabbed the phone out of my hand. I watched as he read the message and his face fell. Soon his eyes glowed black and his face darkened. My stomach dropped as I realised everything was ruined again. "And where were you planning to run off to, Devon?" Arron asked strangely calmly. I stuttered, I had no clue what to say and any reply would end with the same result. A bruise and some blood. My body was still sore from the day before, it's like Arron didn't even notice them anymore. All I could try was the truth.

"You know what it was like, Arron. I just got out of prison, I found out my mate was having a kid, the person I thought loved tried to kill me and the person I get confused about is always wanting to hurt me. Can you really punish me for having a moment of weakness? To the point where I would of run off with a complete stranger," I prayed that he wouldn't hit me, to sweeten the deal I lightly kissed his lips, "you know I love you" I felt his hand grip my wrist, hard. There would definitely be a bruise there, but there was no more anger in Arron's face. "Don't do that again," he said then kissed my on the forehead. I let out a small sigh of relief.

I squealed as Arron suddenly threw me over his shoulder. "Come on, mate, time for a shower" I prayed that no one was home as he carried me through his house naked. Because I have such amazing luck, life decided that it would be a great time to embarrass the shit out of me. I was hitting Arron's back with my fists when I looked up, and there was Kyle. He eyed me like I was meat. Ew. I can't remember why I ever liked degrading piece of shit. I didn't say a word because I knew Arron would kick off. Arron finally let me down in side the shower with him. Before I could hurl abuse at him I screamed as water fucking colder than the arctic sea covered my body. I heard Arron gasp as he covered me with his arms. The cold water quickly turned warm. I smiled at him as warmth engulfed us. Rough hands smeared soap suds all down my body as steam soon filled the cubicle. I growled softly in pleasure. I needed to let my wolf out more, she had been agitated lately. Suddenly music turned on, and a sneaky smile spread on Arron's face. I hadn't noticed the new waterproof speakers attached to the wall. 'Late Night' by Trey Songz made the scene perfect. The beat made me rock in Arron's arms. This is who I was meant to be. I'm a werewolf. I should be devoted and happy with my mate amd join his clan and have cute werebabies. That thought used to terrify me but now it comforted. How had I changed so quickly? Literally a day had gone past. "Arron?" I asked as 'Or Nah' by Ty Dolla $ign came on. "Yes?" he seemed to glow in happiness. 

"Don't get angry but why are you so happy?" I was cautious,  I didn't want to ruin anything. I almost expected him to go mad but he just smiled. "I realised I should be grateful for what I have and can have," I light kiss shut me up. Soon a light kiss turned to a rough kiss and a kiss turned into more.

We emerged from the bathroom with massive grins and towels around us. Arron turned the music on in his room while I pulled on one of his tops. "Do you know what today is?" I thought hard. Nope, nothing special. My silence told Arron I had no clue. He let out an angry sigh then sat on his bed. I let out another one of those embarrassing squeals as he pulled me on to his bed. He kissed my neck then whispered in my ear, "It will have been exactly a year since our first kiss. So we're going to Zizzi's to celebrate, " my turned into one massive smile. '#Beautiful' by Mariah Carey came on and I sang along while holding on to my mate. The boy I could never leave. This beautiful boy I had fallen completely in love with.

My Arron Regent♥

                      -----------------

I know I haven't written in a while but a lot has happened. I think you can tell from this chapter that I've changed. I'm much happier. I really hope to update a lot this summer but I can see I've had a massive decrease in reads. If you could recommend this I would be highly gratefull.

-Emz♥