Chapter 4- School sucks

And saw... Connor? Awww shit! Connor was the worst of the bunch, he had fucked the head teacher so now he basically ruled the school. He walked towards me and I backed up until I hit the wall. He placed his hands on either side of my head and looked into my eyes.

okaaay....

"Fuck you look hot!" He whispered. Uh he had never even noticed me before, well except for tripping me up in the corridor. "You don't need that dick Arron. I'm even better in bed than he is." He said. Ohhh! Yup I get it, he is jealous of Arron. I tried to remove his hands but they stayed there. "Come on babe. I know you want me." He whispered in my ear. I pushed him back and said, "Uhh no, I'm okay. Can you let me go back to class now?" I tried to push him further but he wouldn't budge. "How about you just give me head?" He asked. Ugh, was this guy serious? I grabbed my pocket knife, flipped it open and held it under his balls. "Let. Her. Go" what the fuck? Arron stood in the doorway looking real mad. I sighed, "Get to fuck Arron. I can handle this myself,"

"Ha! As if! Your a woman, your not meant for the fighting baby." He said chuckling. I scoffed, put away my pocket knife and grabbed Connor's hand. I dragged him outside with Arron following us asking what I was doing. No it's not what you think. I am NOT a slut. After the bell the doors in my school automatically lock. I dragged Connor and pushed him outside, I waited for Arron to follow him then I turned around and sprinted for the door and closed it. I laughed as I saw their faces when they realised they had been tricked. The funniest part was that the second hadn't even rung yet so the door was open. I sprinted to my next class and made it just as the bell rang. "Miss Black, do you know where Arron is?" My teacher asked. "No sorry, Mrs Charney," I replied trying to hold in my laughter. Ten minutes later Arron walked in with a late slip and a grim look on his face.This was all too funny, laughter escaped me before I could hold it in and Arron fixed me with a deadly glare. I looked at the ceiling as Arron sat next to me. Shit I had no pencil. "Uhh, Arron? Can I please have a pencil?"I asked akwardly. "No." Well he was moody. "Give me a fuc- I mean please? I need one." I was getting pissed off. Arron clicked his fingers and suddenly everyone was hurling pencils at me! "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed.

"MAGDA! AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION!" My teacher back screamed at me. Arron shouted, "Fuck you bro!"

"YOU TOO!" Why do I have a feeling Arron planned this?

After school I headed to detention as slowly as possible. I walked in and saw Arron sitting on his own at the back. When he noticed my his mouth twitched. What was going on? I grabbed a chair and swung it infront of Arron's desk so I was facing. I sat down and Arron raised an eyebrow. I cleared my throat and spoke, "Arron, please leave me alone. I don't care that we're mates. I don't love you. You are violent, nasty, a player and you have no respect for me. You've never liked me so let's just keep it that way. I don't love you and I never will," Arron smirked the whole way through, when I was done he picked up his bag, kissed my lips and walked out the room. I sat there for the rest of detention dumbfounded.

okaaay....

I walked out of detention. and made my way home, 10 minutes later I was opening the door to the flat. I sauntered to my room but as I passed Jay's room when I heard creaking noise's. "Fuck Jay, harder, yes!" Eeeeew. I did not need to hear that. I shuddered and sprinted the last two steps to my room. I threw myself on my bed and unlocked my phone to see I had a new message.

Unknown- Hey babe x

Me-uuhh who is this?

Unknown- Arron x

Me- Leave me alone...

Arron- Don't be like that! I know you want me ;)

Me- Go away.

Arron- I'm sorry I hurt u

Me- Say it to my face

Arron- K open ur window

I frowned and looked towards my window Arron was standing there sticking his tongue out. "Aaah!" I screamed. Jay burst through my door, wet, with a towel round his waist. "What's wrong?" Wow! He sounded really concerned. "Nothing, thought I saw I spider but it was just fluff." I said smoothly. I am SUCH a good lier. He turned mumbling about me being a wimp and missing a good fuck. I rolled my eyes and opened my window when Jay walked out. Arron hopped into my room with a smile. He tried to wrap his arms around my waist but I pushed him off. He pouted and I couldn't help but laugh. I still hadn't forgiven him for what he had done. He read my mind and started a little speech. "Mags, I'm sorry. For everything I've done, I don't mean to hit you and treat you like dirt. I bullied you because you were so quiet and never up for sex. When I hit you it's because you make me so angry. I can't help it, I feel like I own you. If any man so much as looked looked at you I'd kill them. Magda, I Love You," I looked at him with wide eyes and spoke. "Really?! This isn't a fucking movie where you confese your undying love for me and I forgive you. You HIT me and BULLIED me, I'm not going to forgive you. The only thing that makes me want you is our bond. Now get the hell away me and get out my room!" We stood there for a good ten minutes glaring at each other. Suddenly he smashed his lips against mine, he thrust his tongue in and I did the same. He groped my body and pushed me onto my bed. He took off his shirt and started to unbutton my jeans. I pushed him off and pointed at my window. "Get out," He nodded, he realised how stupid it was as well. He kissed my cheek then jumped out the window. I heard him land then turn into a wolf. That reminded me I should wolf out sometime. I collapsed on my bed thinking what the fuck am I doing?

-------------------

:D sooooo? wa's gonna happen??? Im gonna post later cus its getting late and i have school tomorrow! BOO! Watda think? ;) Adios bro's.

-Emz