Chapter 3- Kill me now...

*WARNING! MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT MATERIAL(Swearing and 'other things' if you know what I mean! wink wink! NOW GET READING!!!*

"Listen ye fucking piece o' shit, stay away from my sister or I will murder your white ass!" Jay growled. Facepalm! Jay is half white, I hate it when he starts talking like a black ganster from New York. Arron started walking towards Jay but I finally made my move. I placed my self in between them. Jay sighed, "Mags, what the fuck are you doing?" Jay said. Arron growled a warning. That was it. I slammed my fist into his jaw. "Shit!" Jay shouted, I geuss he was surprised. It felt so good to finally have had ONE good hit. It was payback. Arron groaned and rolled over in pain. I nearly giggled but stopped myself. Aw, what the hell? I giggled just to piss him off. Soon it turned into a really loud laugh. Finally I opened my eyes which were watery from laughing so hard. Arron look pissed, my laughter suddenly stopped and I went back to business. "Never growl at my brother, you nasty piece of fuck." I said in a voice that said 'don't fuck with me.' "Shut the fuck up, he deserved it. He spoke to you like shit," Arron replied. "What? And your any better?" I said bewildered.

"Well, sometimes you need to realise who is boss!"

"Well, it sure it isnt you!"

"Yeh it is! I am your mate!"

"Huh, no you ain't! How can a dick be such a pussy?!" I screamed, I heard Jay chuckle under his breath, I geuss it was pretty funny. "Bitch, don't talk to me like that! I ain't no pussy! Just wait till I'm in your pussy," He said with a smirk. I laughed and said, "In your fucking dreams. How about you drop he act and just admit it. Your into dicks, not pussy," I turned my tone serious as I said the last part, Arron, did not laugh, well I thought it was funny. All the air left my lungs as his fist connectes with my stomach. I tried to gasp in air but I couldn't breath, blood started pouring from my mouth. I vagely recall Jay smashing his fist into Arron's face over and over again. Air still wasn't going into my lungs and I knew something was wrong. "Shit, not again" I thought as blackness engulffed me.

I woke up on my bed with Sky sitting next to me holding my hand, with her eyes closed. I moved an inch and her eyes shot open. So that was a little freaky. Sky filled me in on what happened after I blacked out. Jay beat Arron until he was unconcious then threw him out the door. Mum called in a Werewolf docter and she explained the when mates hurt each other the pain intensifies. And Sky? Well she sat by me every second which was 12 hours. I gave her a hug then told her to get the fuck out. She didn't take it personally, I was always a bitch after I slept for a long time and missed out on stuff. I looked at my clock, it was 6:38 in the morning. Might as well go to school, I sighed and dragged myself to the one bathroom we all shared. I hate flats, you can't sneak around without someone hearing. "Mags!" Jay called from his room. Lazy fuck couldn't even be bothered to drag himself out of bed to see how his little sister was doing. I sighed but walked the 45 centimetre journey from the bathroom door to Jay's room. It was right next to the bathroom so I should've geussed he would hear me. I pushed open the door and saw Jay in bed with some naked chick, god, his room stank of sex. "Your room stinks of sex, Jay. You better open a window before Mum comes in." I said. He nodded and stood up, "Jay! Put on some fucking clothes you freak! Oh God! I'm blind!" I closed my eyes and groped around his room blindly looking for the way out. Jay chuckled and said, "You can open your eyes now, I put on my boxers." I bet he was loving it. Gads, what a freak. I opened one eyes then screamed, "LIAR!" He laughed again and I heard some rustling. "Okay, okay. I'm telling the truth this time." I nodded but didn't open my eyes, I wasn't making that mistake again. "What do you want?" I sighed in defeat.

"Just wanted to make sure that my favourite little sister is okay, is that so hard to beleive?" He said.

"Um, I'm your only little sister?"