Chapter 16- I'm so confused!

Three hours later...

I was shaken up about what had happened but I had other things to worry about. At the moment I was sitting in my bathroom tying up Connor's stitch for his head. He hissed slightly when I pulled the final tug. Then I moved onto the huge gash in his stomach, splashing alcohol on it, making him cry out in pain.

"Jeez, you might as well be stabbing me!" He moaned.

"I just might, with all this whining going on!" I snapped back. I went back for his injuries but he kept whinging about them, even the small ones, like when I was dabbing a tiny cut on his finger. He started babbling about pain even though the cut hadn't even broken the skin.

"Fuck OFF!" I snapped, I was losing my patience with this boy. Well that and trying not to concerntrate on his AMAZING abs!

"dude!! Be careful!" He groaned as I started tying up the wound, I ignore his pleas and finished off the last cut.

"Done!" I sighed. It had taken alot of energy and I had been injured as well!

"I'm going to my room. Go watch porn with Jay or whatever boys do." I sighed agian and walked to my room. I make sure my door was shut before taking off my blood stained top and dirty trousers. I stood in the mirror and looked at my self.

"Nope. Still fat." I whispered to myself.

I stood myself off depressing thoughts and plugged in my phone to my hi-fi.

"What do you say when you're too fucked up?

What's your girlfriend say when i smack that butt?

What do you say when you run outta drugs?

Baby what you say when you bust a nut?!"

I belted out along with Micky Avalon. I pranced around in my green bra and USA hot pants. I hated thongs so much. What 14 year old wears a thong anyway? Oh wait, every girl in my school...

"AW HEELLLL NO!" I screamed when one of my favourite songs came on.

"She lookin at me, I'm thinkin that she, that she bad than a mother

She staring at me, i'm thinkin that she, she a fine mothersucka

She a fine mothersucka, and I think I love her

Ooh I think she likes me, I'll keep her through the summer

Ride me like a wave, have you screamin cawabunga

Bubble bootylicious, make a nigga wanna pop her

Let me know just how you want it (oh oh oh oh)

Watch how quick i get up on it (oh oh oh oh)

Once I get up on yo body (oh oh oh oh)

Shawty I'ma keep it rockin"

I sang with my (imaginary) lover Chris Brown.

"Shawty she bad, she cute, she sexy too.

Shawty she bad, cute, she se-"

I was cut off by hysterical laughter. I turned around and screamed as I saw Connor standing there laughing. I made a grab for my nearest item of clothing which happened to be a bra. This all made Connor laugh even more. Thank god the next thing I grabbed was an over-sized men's Celtic top that stopped just under my butt.

"GET OUT!" I screeched at Connor but he only laughed.

"I- I ca- I-" but he was laughing so hard he couldn't talk. I glared daggers at him wishing he would die. He started skipping around the room doing bum wiggles, it took me all but two seconds to realise he had seen me dance.