Chapter 25 - Shattered Dreams

Connor and I sat there for hours, me in his arms. Everything was perfect. Then the door opened and in walked Arron. He stood there for a while and there was huge awkward silence. Then he walked up to me and kissed my full on the lips. One part of me felt scared and embarrassed while the other have of me cried with joy. The tense silence was broken when a doctor walked in. "I need to talk to Mr Jamieson," Connor looked reluctant to go,

"I'll be fine," I said and he nodded before following the doctor out of the door. Arron stood at the other side of the room staringbat me, then he walked over to me and sat on my bed, stroking my hair. "I liked the way your hair was before, but the red suits you. Anything you change about yourself you will always look beautiful,"

I just nodded. He leaned in to kiss me and I turned away so he kissed my cheek, if he kissed me I would be under his spell. I heard him growl when I turned away. "Don't turn away from me," He said softly. I really wanted to scream and at him but also hug him at the same time. I couldn't deal with this anymore so I started getting out of my bed but Arron pushed me down. "You not going anywhere," he told me then captured my mouth in a soft kiss. I nodded and layed back down on the hard hospital bed. Arron sat there stroking my hair and staring at me, it was sweet but creepy at the same time.

"How've you been?" He asked me.

"Not bad. Coping."

"Have you been in trouble?"

"No,"

"Education?"

"It's going well,"

"Anything else to tell me?"

"Uh, no," That was the problem with our relationship, we didn't really have anything to talk about. I don't even know why I liked him. Well, I knew I loved his body, which, by the way, is fucking amazing. One of his problems were his huge ego. I wanted to see how hard I could push him.

"How's Jessica?" There was a long awkward pause then,

"Uh, she's okay... I think! I wouldn't know because I haven't spoken to her. Or seen her. Well, a part from in school. You can't avoid that. Now I'm rambling..." I already knew he had touched Jess in a sexual way, I could feel it every time it happened which means he knew when I kissed Andrew. As if on cue he came out with the question he had clearly been waiting to ask since he walked in.

"So, who was the guy you kissed?" I felt scared, I was scared that if Connor knew I would lose him.

"A guy I met in prison, he's my friend and nothing more, it was a one time thing," I assured him. He looked a little disbelieving but took the answer. He still seemed really uneasy. Like there was something else he wanted to tell me.

"What's wrong?" I pushed him. He thought for a minute then took my hands and held them in his, like he was bearing bad news.

"Something bad happened. When you left I made the biggest mistake of my life. I-" but he was interrupted by Connor who walked in and sat on the other side of my bed. "We'll talk later, I'll call your family and tell them you're home," he told me while shooting Connor dirty looks then he gave me a peck on the cheek and walked out. I aas left with Connor and I just felt comfortable. He squished himself next to me on the bed.

"Hey babe, where ya been?" He asked with a cheeky wink.

"Prison, what about you?"

"Aw, I've been chilling in my gorgeous house. Now did you experiance any ummm... 'bonding' moments with anyone in the shower? Preferably of the same sex,"

"Hardy, har. No, I did not 'bond' with any girls in the shower," I said rolling my eyes. We both laughed then Connor suddenly got very serious. "Did Arron tell you what has happenend lately?" He asked, now I was intrigued.

"No, what happened?" I smiled but Connor didn't return my smile. I frowed realising this was no joke.

"When you left, because of the bond, Arron fell into a deep depression and he coped with it the only way he thought he could...uh...sex," I had expected him to say it but it still really hurt. "He started sleeping with lots of girls but the one girl he kept going back to was Jess," it felt like such a betrayl, was he trying to get back at me by using Jess? It was working. "It was obvious they weren't going out but Jess seemed obssessed with him. She seduced him every day and her plan worked..." Huh?

"What are you talking about, Connor. What was her plan?" Something wasn't right and my wolf sensed it.

"I'm sorry Mags, but.... Jess is pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew's POV

I had been in solitary confindment for two weeks now and as I walked in the canteen I searched for Magda. I grabbed the nearest kid and asked where Magda was.

"Uhh... S-she hasn't-t-t c-come back yet-t," He stuttered. I growled at the kid then threw them away. He gave me a terrified look then ran away. I needed to know where she was, I had news to tell her. Life changing news.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Magda's POV

I couldn't breath. My world was collapsing around me so fast that I couldn't do anything to save myself. I felt so betrayed. My MATE had gotten another girl pregnant. If the council found out they could kill him if Jess didn't get an abortion. I wanted to bury myself six feet under the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Connor had enveloped in a hug placing light pecks on my forehead. "My life is too serious," I mumbled into his chest. We stayed like that for hours while my wolf calmed down. My family came in at one point but left when they saw what I was like. I sat on Connor's lap and looked in his eyes then I kissed him hard. I needed a distraction. I started grinding on his lap and moaned, he grabbed me by my hips and pushed me away just enough to break the kiss, "No, I don't want you to want me because you're mad at Arron," but I ignored him and kissed him again. His hands started moving to my thighs when there was a knock on the door. I pushed Connor off me and lay back down. "Come in!" Connor shouted and in ran Sky, she ran straight into my arms and I held her in a bear hug. I kissed her on the forehead and she looked up, "Are you okay?" she asked in her sweet voice.

"I'm fine, toots." I reasured her, "Where's mum and Jay?"

"They're coming," and right on cue the rest of my family walked in. Jay walked over to me and slapped me on the back of the head,

"That's for putting me through hell," then he gave me a tight hug and said, "that's for staying alive," He did look like he had been through hell and I suddenly felt evil. I started to think at how I could help my family when the doctor came in. He said, "Magda will be fine. She's very lucky, the blade didn't hit any vital organs. She'll need to stay in for a couple more days but she's been healing amazingly well so I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to leave tomorrow but we don't want to misjudge her progress." We thanked the doctor and he left. So that's exactly what happened, three days later I was let out and sent back to prison. As I walked into the familiar surroundings my heart dropped, it was dinner time when I arrived. I took a deep breath before walking into the canteen, I skipped all the food and walked to my usual table and saw Andrew sitting there with a smile on his face. "Hello, Quincy." I greeted him with a wink then sat down.

"Hey, Sharpy," He said back.

"Ohh, new nickname. I like it. Edgy. Did much happen while I was having a nice wee holiday?"

"Not much. Well I'm getting out of here in a week and a half,"

"What?!"

"I'm only in here for assault but the guy wouldn't testify so I only got two and a half months,"

"Oh," there was a long silence between us until I spoke. "I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead,"

"Over the past year I have put my family through hell and I know what I have to do... When I get out of here I'm leaving Scotland. This is a lot but... Can you come with me?"

------------------------------------------

A/N: should she leave or should Andrew convince her to stay? What do you think of the new cover photo? Does anyone have any suggestions for the next chapter? 2 votes AND 2 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! So get commenting!!

-Emz♡♥♡♥