Chapter 5- Run

"Oi! Bitch! Wake up!" Jay shouted in my ear. Oh how I love my brother... I groaned and covered my head with my purple duvet only to have it yanked off two seconds later. "Ok! Ok! I'm getting up now get the fuck out my room," But he wasn't there any more. I looked at my clock and saw it was only 8:23pm. I got up and changed out off my uniform and put on jeans and a hoodie, no top. I walked out my room and plopped myself on the couch. Everyone was staring at me, "What?!" I shouted. No one flinched because they were used to my random outbursts. Jay shook his head and they all went back to eating food that I hadn't even realised was there. I rolled my eyes and stole a peice of bread from Sky's plate. Sky didn't even blink and just replaced the bread. An akward silence filled the room, "Okay, what the fu-, i mean hell, is going on here?!" I asked everyone. Jay started to speak probably to deny everything but Mum cut him off. "What was Arron doing in your room?!" My Mum shouted. Woah, Mum never losed her cool. Me and Jay got our anger and swearing problems from our Dad while Sky stayed cool, calm and collective like our Mum. I looked her straight in the eye and said, "None of your business," then walked out the room. I was a good lier but my Mum could tell when anyone was lying. It was kinda scary. One time she had found weed in Jay's room and asked him who's it was. Jay was a class A lier. I had seen him take it yet the way he told the lie made my beleive him but Mum had called Bullshit and he was grounded for 3 months. No friends, no phone and no girls. It was pure hell for Jay, me too. He was always cranky and doing annoying things to me like reading my diary out loud. Anyway, I opened the front door and shouted "I'm off for a run!" then ran out, not bothering to close the door. I ran all the way out of the city to a forest. I stopped by the stream and started to take off my clothes. When I was fully naked I folded up my clothes and hid them under a rock. Then I changed into my wolf. I had to admit, she was a beautful wolf. She was jet black with ruby eyes. I love the colours black and red. I took off in the forest, loving the feeling of wild hitting my silky fur. I ran and ran then turned around. By the time I got back to where I began it was really dark, like after midnight dark. I put on my hoodie and jeans then realised I had forgotten my phone, keys and purse. I cursed then started to walk back home, it was at least a 3 hour walk so I started to run but only made it a mile before I was gasping for breath. Maybe I had overdone it. I went for a fast walking pace and hummed a tune to keep me distracted from the noises I could hear. Suddenly I was dragged into a dirty alley that smelt of shite. Three men surrounded me and they all had knifes. I may a werewolf but this was going to be hard. One of them grabbed my jumper and lifted it up enough for them to see my bare stomach. Their hands reached for their buckles and I took this oppertunity. I launched at them with a snarl and started attacking them. The first one was easy, I just grabbed his neck and twisted it, breaking his neck. After that the other two were prepared and went to stab me but I dodged both of the knifes, I punched the small one in the face and kicked the larger one in the balls. I wolfed out and saw the terror in their eyes. I could smell it in the stench. My wolf attacked them, ripping the rapists to shreads. Now that I was high on adrenaline I decided to just run back home as my wolf, taking the long way to avoid security cameras. I made it back home in an hour. I changed back to human form and pressed the buzzer. A voice came through. "Who is it?"

"Mags," I replied. I was let in and rushed up stairs. Mum opened the door angrily but when she saw me her face filled with concern. I looked a state. My clothes had torn off when I had wolfed out and there was blood from the attackers. So I was naked and bloody. "Magda Black! What happened!" My Mum shouted running at me. "Nothing," I muttered and walked to my room. Before I could lock the door Jay burst in my room. I could tell he was losing control to his wolf because his eyes had turned jet black. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. "Who did that to you?" He snarled.

"No one. I just ran into trouble,"

"Trouble?! Magda, you came home naked, bloody and stabbed," I looked down to where his eyes were and saw a large gash in my thigh. I sighed, it would take hours to heal. Now that I had noticed the wound it was starting to ache. I sighed and pushed past Jay and went to the bathroom. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" He shouted following me.

"I'm going to the fucking bathroom!" I screamed back.

"SORRY IF I DON'T TRUST YOU BUT MY FUCKING SISTER JUST RAN OFF FOR SEVEN FUCKING HOURS!! ITS THREE O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKING MORNING, MAGDA!!" Oh, I didn't know that. I ignored him and yanked out the first aid box. "Listen to me!" He shouted in my face. I spun around and screamed, "NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAM FACE BEFORE I FUCKING LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!"

"FINE! GO AHEAD! SEE IF I CARE! YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING MOPING AROUND, ALL DEPRESSED. IT'S NO FUCKING SURPRISE YOU MATE DOESN'T WANT YOU!" He screamed in my face. I stood there shocked then charged to my room with the first aid kit. I viciously started to wrap my wound. "Magda, I didn't mean to-" Jay started.

"NO! Just get out of my fucking face Jason!" Calling him by Dad's name. Jay pinned me to the bed and growled. "Don't ever call me by that basterd's name!" then he stormed off to his room, slamming the door. I finished wrapping my wound and could feel tears brimming. No! I would never allow myself to cry. I've only ever cried three times in my life. The first time was when I was born, the second was when I broke my ankle and my arm after falling from the window and the last was when my father told us he hated us before walking out of our lives forever. I grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes in it, then I put on joggers and a vest top. I swung the bag over my shoulder, grabbed my phone and went to Sky's room. She was lying in her bed with tears streaming down her face, she hates it when me and Jay fight. I kissed her on the head and whispered, "I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" she nodded and I headed for the door. I grabbed Jay's motorbike keys and walked out the door. I went down the stairs then went on Jay's motorbike and started riding. I realised I had nowhere to go so I headed to the place I never thought I'd go to. I went to Arron's house.

-----------------

Quite short but I'll post again later. Comment what you think and become a fan if you like my story :) should I make a new one as well? Wonder whats gonna happen at Arron's house? ;) :** Post later Amigos :) Byeeeeeeee

-Emz