Chapter 7- Brothers

I woke up with something hard poking my lower back. "EEEEW! Arron, put that away!" I shouted at him and his huge boner. He looked at me with pleading eyes, "Can you help me get rid of it?" I rolled my eyes and walked to the en-suite bathroom. His room was the only room that had one. I closed the door and took of all my clothes. Then I walked over to his shower and realised something. I had no fucking clue how to work his fucking shower... "Uuh... Arron?!" I shouted through the door.

"Yeh?!" He shouted back.

"I... um..."

"Well?!"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK YOUR FUCKING SHOWER!" I heard him chuckle.

"Okay, I'll be there in a sec!"

"NO!"

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm naked..." I whispered.

"What?!'

"I'M FUCKING NAKED!"

I heard him chuckle but no reply came. I stood there for a second then Arron charged through the door. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" I screamed trying to cover up my privates. "Just helping you work me shower, babe," He said smiling. Jerk! All though when he said babe it made me feel special. I looked away and three seconds later I heard the shower turn on. I looked up to see not only a running shower but a naked Arron standing beside it with a smile on his face. I gasped and he laughed. "Come on then, let's take a shower," He said with a grin on his face.

"I am NOT having a shower with you!" I said after I managed to tear my sight away from his HUGE erection. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. Once I was there all my worries melted away and I melted in his arms. He started to move but I held onto him, content with staying in the safety of his arms. So he lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He walked into the shower carrying me. We stayed there for half an hour, letting the hot spray hit our bodies. No lust, no hate. Just us, together. Unfortunatly every good moment has to end, this one ended by someone bursting into the bathroom yelling, "Get dafuq out! I need to take a huge shite and Jake's in the other bathroom! Now come on, my bitch!' I screamed and jumped off Arron. He turned and covered me with his body. "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M FUCKING BUSY, KYLE!" He shouted. Kyle's eye's opened as he spotted me. So did mine as I spotted him, he was only wearing boxers and he had an 8 pack that any girl would love to lick. I watched as a lump slowly appeared in his boxers. He ran out of the bathroom as a blush started to spread on his face. Once he left Arron spoke, "Sorry about him. That's my idiot brother Kyle. He's a few years older than us. Now, let's get back to our shower," He said teasingly, but I wasn't in the mood so I jumped out the shower and grabbed a towel which I hadn't noticed was there before. I wrapped myself in it while Arron mumbled about Kyle being a fucking dick who spoils the mood, but I wasn't listening. I picked my clothes off the floor then walked into Arron's pig sty of a room and started to get changed. Arron walked in as I was pulling up my school skirt, he seemed grumpy. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"That asshole Kyle ruined my morning!" He replied.

"Well I think he was nice. He had great abs and wond-" I was cut off by Arron growling. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. I looked around the room as if everything was interesting except him because I didn't want to draw attention to myself. I put on my trainers and grabbed my toothbrush from my overnight bag then walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room to see Arron buttoning up his shirt, I threw my toothbrush at my bag then stood there. "Shit! I forgot my school books!" I cursed.

"Why did you come here?" Arron asked, I could tell he had been meaning to ask me for ages. "I didn't know where else to go,"

"You know that's not what I mean." He wasn't as stupid as he looked. I sighed and told him the whole story, by the time I had finished Arron's eyes were black because his wolf was in a rage. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO OUT RUNNING AT MIDNIGHT!" He screamed.