Chapter 10- Dafuq?

The one and only...

"Connor?" I asked bewildered.

"Oh hey Magda!" He said.

"Why are you in this part of town?" He lived all the way on the other side of town.

"Oh this is where I live?" He said with his eyes flickering over to his little play mate. Everything clicked, "Hahahaha!! You fucking liar! Hahaha!" I laughed in his face. Then I turned my attention to his skank, "Is a few lies all it takes to get you into bed? Haha! Slut!" I said laughing. Why was I being such a bitch? Normally I would just walk away but all the drama just made me snap. I slapped Connor in the face and screamed, "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! Remember when we made passtionate love? I do!" Then I stormed off trying to hold in my giggles. I turned around and saw the chick had slapped Connor in the face and was storming off as well. Then Connor turned and looked at me, "AAAAAAW SHIT!" I screamed and ran as Connor took off and ran after me. He caught me round my waist and spun me around, "AAAAH! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!" I screamed until there was no air left in my lungs, I was starting to get dizzy but Connor wasn't listening so I jammed my heel into his manhood. He let go of me and crumpled to the ground making small whimpering noises. I giggled and saw a lighter sticking out of his pocket, I grabbed it and lit a joint. "Thank you!" I smiled cheerfully as I walked away smoking the joint. I strolled towards the wall that seperated this park from another, I jumped over it and landed gracefully on my feet. After a while I realised I was high and couldn't walk in a straight line. I turned around and saw Connor standing there looking really pissed off. I started giggling, "You look so cute when you're pissed off!" I said while trying to hold in laughter but I lost the battle and started laughing. I saw Connor's lips twitch and he stalked towards me. My eyes widened as I remembered that I had damaged his balls. "I'msorryIhurtyourbabymaker! Itwillneverhappenagain! Pleasedon'thurtme!!" I said in a rush while backing away but Connor kept coming. "OH SHIT! LOOK OVER THERE!" I shouted while pointing my finger over his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow, "Did you really think that was going to work?" He asked.

"Did YOU think that was going to work?" I answered trying to fuck up his brain. He raised his eyebrow again looking amused. I turned around to run but fell flat on my face because I was still high. He grabbed me and flipped me over his shoulder making sure my feet could only kick his ass. "Are you taking me to your lair where you'll tie me up and torture me until my heart gives out and I die only to become a butterfly in the next life?" I asked talking absolute crap. He ignored me and I started talking even more crap, "Imagine if I was a unicorn. If I was I would eat all the candy in Happyland and shit rainbows. I'd be purple with a star on my arse and have a black mane and tail. I would of course be queen of ALL unicorns but if you asked nicely I would let you be second in command. The palace would be blue and pi-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked cutting into my happy moment, "Is it that fucking joint you took?" He asked starting to get angry. I ignored his comment and started poking his junk. I saw it start to grow and started laughing so hard tears started coming up. "It looks like you've got a fucking balloon in there! What have you got in th-" I fell silent as I realised what was growing, but when I looked up and saw Connor's face a tomato red I burst out laughing again. I grabbed onto his buldge and squeezed hard, he cried out loud and let go of me. I hit the floor with a thud but got straight back up and ran towards the main road then changed course as I saw Connor start to get up. I held in laughter because the way he was walking looked like he had shat his pants. I ran over to a tree and climbed it with my werewolf skill and grace. I waited for ages then suddenly strong arms trapped me. I cursed as I turned around and saw Connor. All the effects of the drug had worn off so I knew all the things Connor could do. Kissing me was not one of them. His mouth moved against mine with force and skill and his tongue slid into my mouth. I retracted from the shock and looked into his eyes. All I saw was hate and anger then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun.

---------------------

WOAH! WHAT THE FUCK?! Sorry felt the story was getting dull so I made it a little more intresting.

Dedication time!!

Thank you Alexanderia96

Thank you DollFace13

Thank you Hamarkid54

Thank you blazingskittle!

It means alot to me that you guys are my friends and you care if I post or not *wipes tear from eye*

anywaaay :) 2 votes 1 comment for part 11:)

PLEASE

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS!!

I NEED IDEAS!!!!!

Adiõs :)

-Emz<3