Chapter 9 - Rebelling (dirty)

I woke up to my very own private alarm. Jay. "Come on bitch! Time to wake the fuck up!" Okay, he really needed to cut down on his swearing. I groaned and covered my head with the pillow. I felt my duvet being yanked off, I screamed as the sudden cold air assult me. "I'M UP! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed. He laughed and skipped like a girl out of my room. I rolled out of bed, literally, groaning again because my head hit the thin carpet floor, I crawled to the bathroom, I heard laughing and looked at Sky and Jay having a nice wee laugh at me being so dramatic. I flipped my finger up at them and contiued my long, treacherous journey to the bathroom. After turning on the shower, I dragged my clothes off and stepped under the hot, weak spray of water coming from the shower. After about two minutes, Jay was banging on the door shouting about needing to wash the "body of a god" as he put it. Thirty more minutes of relentless banging followed after I replied, "Yeh, body of fatties!" I stayed in for a good hour just to piss him off. "Bitch! Now we're gonna be late for school!" Jay shouted as I finally walked out of the bathroom. With a smile, I strutted down the hall confidently. Until Jay whipped my towel off me and left me standing naked in the middle of the hall. I ran quickly to my room and shut the door. While whispering many violent thoughts about Jay, I got dressed in a grey vest top with a black hoodie and black high waisted shorts and brushed my curly brown hair and put on some black liqued eye liner. I had deciced to cut school. I grabbed my purse and phone and ran out the front door after shouting, "Off to school! Bye!" I jogged down the flat stairs and grabbed the keys the beat up skoda my uncle had left behind for me to use until his next visit. I hopped into the tiny car and drove off the Northfield, the roughest place in Aberdeen. I pulled up infornt of, my friend, Ritchie's house. "Oi! Ritchie! Get your ass down here!" I shouted out the window. Five minutes later a very tired Ritchie came down, I smiled and hopped out of the car. His eyes lightened up as soon as he was me. "Hey babe! How's shit?" He asked still half asleep.

"Haha, Crap. Let's skip the decencies. Wanna have fun?" He nodded eagerly and I laughed walking up to his room. I reached under his bed and grabbed a bottle of Schmernov Vodka, Sourz, four condoms and a small packet of weed. Ritchie groaned when he saw what I had planned. "Babe, can't we just do normal shit? Hang out, talk about shit. I don't want to get drunk then high then have sex!" My mouth dropped as Ritchie said all this. "You're the one that got me hooked!" I shouted. He sighed while walking towards me and took his tight shirt off before jumping on to the bed. I giggled and slipped my grey vest top, I grabbed the back of head and pulled him into a kiss full of lust. We kissed while I ran my small hands through his short dark brown hair, it felt like silk. Ten minutes later and all of our clothes were off. We panted while touching each other, but I was sick of just touching. "I want it. Now!" he nodded and pushed his length into me. I moaned in pleasure and he picked up the pace and thrust into me like a madman. I grabbed the Vodka and took a swig then released it and dug my nails into his back. I was near my release when suddenly Ritchie was thrown off me. I looked through my sex haze and saw Arron standing there looking so pissed off, but I was even more pissed off. He had just ruined my fun time. "What the fuck are you doing!" He screamed in my face.

"I'm doing what I want! Now get out!" I screamed back.

"So you can go back to fucking some guy?!"

"Yes!"

"You're such a slut!"

"You're such a man-whore!"

Arron was about to shoot off another snide remark when he was tackled to the ground by Ritchie. "Don't. Ever. Talk. That. Way. To. Her!" Ritchie shouted while punching in Arron's face. I never knew he cared about me or that he was so strong. I'm not like most girls, I didn't scream at them to stop. Infact, I cheered Ritchie on. After a while I got bored and pulled Ritchie off him. "What are you doing! Let me smash his face in!" He shouted.

"Shut up." I said while dragging an unconcious Arron into the corner of the room. I grabbed the sourz and started swigging from the bottle and got high from the weed. I don't know how long it was until Ritchie started doing the same, after that we had crazy sex, forgetting Arron was in the room. We fell into a drug induced sleep, wrapped in each other's arm, naked. "My life is so fucked up." I murmered before falling asleep.

I woke up to shouting and someone carrying me, I cracked open my eyes to see I was in Jay's arms and Arron and Ritchie were in the middle of a screaming match. I groaned but Jay told me to go back to sleep, I only succeded after he started whisper/singing a lullabye. I woke up for the second time in my own bed with a furious older brother staring at me from the chair that had been pulled from my desk. I pretended I was still asleep. "No! Get you ass out of bed! You are in deep shit with Mum, Sky, Arron and me. So I suggested you tell me what the fuck happened." Jay shouted in my face. I sighed, there's never any point telling Jay a lie, I always feel guilty about it. "I didn't want to go to school, so I hung out with a friend, Arron burst through like a crazy guy and started screaming abuse and Ritchie got pissed off and totally battered Arron," I said all in one breath.

"YOU HAD SEX!" Jay screamed.

"Did you not hear anything I said?" I asked.

"Magda! You're FOURTEEN!! You're two years UNDER the legal age to have sex. And apparently Arron saw alchohol and DRUGS!"

"Since when the fuck did you and Arron become best buds? You have no say when it comes to my life!" I replied.

"Of course I do! I'M. YOUR. BROTHER!"

"Well done for stating the obvious!" I said clapping, then I hopped off my bed and pulled on my black hoodie. "Where the fuck do you think your going?!" Jay shouted.

"Fucking Disneyland!" I screamed back before grabbing my shoes and sprinting out of there. I heard him shouting as I sprinted down the street, I reached the park three minutes later and reached into my pocket to find my phone and purse still there. I called some friends down and waited. I really needed a fag, I found a few in my pocket but no lighter so I looked around and saw a couple kissing on a bench about a hundred metres away from me. I strolled over and said, "Excuse me, do you have a lighter?" The guy turned around and surprise, surprise. Geuss who it was. The one and only....

-----------------------

How was it? Can't tell if it's long or short please tell me what you think!! sooo... 2 votes and 1 comment for part 10 :) Adiõs!! :)

-Emz<3