Chapter 12- Connections

RECAP-----

"Vampires," Jay and I looked at Connor who was standing there with red eyes and an evil smile.

* * *

For what felt like years, nobody moved. The silence was broken when a tiny voice was heard, "Jay? Mags? What's going on?" We turned our heads and saw Sky standing there in her PJ's looking confused. Before I could process what was going on, Connor went to Sky in the blink of an eye, crouching to her level, "what's your name?!" Sky demanded. Connor chuckled and replied, "My name is Connor. What's yours, young lady?"

"Ha! I don't just tell strangers my name! You have to EARN my trust. And not by calling me pretty names, you have to get to know me!" Sky demanded with a pout, but Connor seemed unfazed. Sky held out her hand defiently, and Connor smiled and shook it. Then Jay and I sprung to action, I kicked his hand and Jay wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him back. "Don't EVER touch her again!" Jay and I growled simutaniously. Connor looked me in the eye and growled back, "Maybe if you gave me a fucking chance to explain, before jumping to fucking conclusions we wouldn't be in this situation!" Jay yanked his arm back cutting off Connor's air supply and said, "Do NOT swear infont of my little sister," then let him go, pushed him to the ground and slammed his army edition boots on his chest stopping him from getting up. Connor grunted from the weight but didn't complain, "Speak," Jay demanded gruffly.

"I'm not saying a word until I get a CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE AND A BLANKET!!" Connor shouted, everyone was taken back from the outburst appart from Sky who started laughing, I shook my head but told Jay to get working on the tea because we didn't have hot chocolate. "But he-"

"No Jay! Get the fu- I mean flipping tea ready for our GUEST!" I shouted. Jay nodded and went to make the tea like an obedient dog. Connor laughed and sat on the couch, there was an akward silence as Sky went off to get her blanket. I started thinking,

'What have I done? I have clearly brought danger into my HOME where Mum, Jay and Sky live! Anytime I do something stupid I always make sure my family are in no way involved or connected, what I have done is beyond stupid. The only man I have ever trusted is Jay so why was I falling for all these guys? I love Arron's body, it is lean and carved to perfection. I have only seen it when I went to his house but it was a sight I will never forget. And Kyle's pesonality can be so nice and funny! I had only spent a day with him but it felt like I had known him my whole life. Connor was different, at first he is THE biggest prick you will find but after that he's so nice, I just felt drawn to him. Why did I feel this way about all these guys? It's like my life had completly changed and eve-'

"Earth to Magda!" I snapped out of my trance and saw Jay and Sky looking a bit worried, Connor just sat there with his foot resting on his knee with a cocky smirk. "Are you okay?" Jay asked tentivley. I nodded and glared at Connor, changing the subject from me, "So are you going to tell us your so called 'explanation'?" I snapped which only turned Connor's smirk into a grin.

"Of course! Take a seat!" He said too cheerfully, sometimes I hate his cheerful attitude. Sky ran and sat next to him on the couch which made Jay growl but Sky only rolled her eyes, I rolled my eyes and plopped my arse on the couch facing Sky and Connor then tugged the back of Jay's chinos so he fell next to me. I raised an eyebrow silently telling Connor to carry on, he got the message and started to explain. "So I think you geussed I'm a... a vampire," he shivered as he said those words then gathered his thoughts and carried on, "but I'm not a vampire, I-"

"Yeh 'cause we all have fucking red and eyes and toothpicks coming out of our mouths," Jay butted in but Connor carried on,

"I'm not a vampire. I'm half." He paused to see our expressions, Jay and I raised our eyebrows unimpressed. "My mum was a vampire and my dad well... He was a werewolf," now THAT caught our attention.

"Bullshit! I ain't never heard of any vampires and werewolfs breeding. Now you wanna tell da truth 'fore I get soma my homies up in here to teach you a lesson in lying, bruh?" Jay spoke calmy. What the fuck is with him talking getto for? We don't live in fucking America... Here we say shit like "ken, fit, like and aye" you only say "homies" down in London. "Shut up Jay!" I sneered, "Carry on!" I said turning back to the half breed. Connor nodded.

"A few years ago I found out my dad was the leader of a gang that deals weapons, actually one of the biggest gangs in the United Kingdom,"

"And how the fuck did you find this out?" Jay sneered with an eyebrow raised.

"At his funeral." Connor replied with pain visable in his eyes. I elbowed Jay in the gut, then asked him to carry on.

"After that the Beta, or second in command or whatever you want to call him, told me I was next in line and I had no choice but to accept. I thought the weapons were between us and humans, I was to ignorant to think all the gangs were human when there were other gangs that weren't human. Vamps, pytes, senitals, fairies everything, but the main enemy was a vampire clan called, "The Red Death," Haha! Stupid name, we're called "The Blood's" It might sound stupid but everyone knows not to mess with us, except The Pink Pannies. Anyway, there was a big deal, like HUGE! It was between this fairy clan in Ireland who wanted BIG guns. I'm talking about shit like AK47's, bazookas, rocket launchers all that shit. We beat them and ended up with just under a billion pounds after the deal and The Pink Pannies didn't take it so well, now they're after me because if I fall the whole gang falls. They've been after me for a year now but I seem to be coping well, but there's a new problem we have to think about now..."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, they've seen you fight. You're know a threat and they might want to get rid of you if you know what I mean," after the words left Connor's mouth, Jay sprang to his feet and wrapped his hand around his throat. "LISTEN YOU COCK SUCKING PEICE OF SHIT! YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO GET MY SISTER OUT OF THIS OR YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET EVER MEETING MY FAMILY!" Jay growled in his face.

"I said they MIGHT see her as a threat!" Connor growled back. They both growled at each other trying to make the other back down, Sky and I sighed then we both stood up and growled together. The room vibrated from the sound and Connor turned towards us in suprise but Jay just looked pissed off, used to our acts of dominance. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him off, "It's not his fault! He told me to run but I didn't listen!" I protested, slighty bending the truth. I HAD ran and I HAD been caught but after defeating the enemy I could have made a run for it but chose not to. Jay was about to protest more when we heard the front door open, we all directed our eyes to see my Mum and... Arron?

------------------

I tried to make it long but I ran out of ideas!! I really need ideas!!!! mail mail mail!!! I geuss this chapter was a wee bitty crap but I'll try and make it better next time :$

GIRLS (or boys) I need some girl characters so please help me !! Anyway...

PLEASE

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

IDEAS!!!!!!!!

MAIL!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!

For Chapter 13 can I please get 2 votes and 1 comment? Ta!

-Emz<3