Chapter 26 - Crazy

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Andrew shouted at me, "You would DESTROY everyone who has ever loved you. Running away is just selfish!"

"You're right. I just need to give them a break. What if I tell them I'm going away for a while?" I was desperate.

"I'm sure you're boyfriend wouldn't like that." I was shocked. How did he know about Connor? I never talked about him. As if reading my mind he explained. "He had come here to look for Jacki but didn't find her. I didn't see him though," I looked down. I felt bad for not telling him, especially after he kissed me.

"You're right it was a selfish idea," I said before walking away. I sat in my bed five minutes later staring at the ceiling. I was imagining seeing Connor in a couple of weeks. We would hug, cry, laugh, kiss...touch... I shook my head to clear the thoughts, I didn't need to get all hot and bothered in a cell. I closed my door and took of all my clothes and started shifting. I gritted my teeth and tried to stop my self from screaming as my bones shifted. Tears ran down my eyes and sweat drip off my skin. It was all over in ten seconds. Soon I was my wolf, pacing my cell. I hated not being able to run in my wolf form. I stayed like this for another ten minutes before changing back just as I shifted back into my human form Andrew ran in looking scared. I squeled and grabbed the nearest item, a pillow. He stood and stared for a while. I was completely naked with sweat dripping down me, only a small pillow covering me. "Fuck," He whispered then suddenly became aware of everything and looked embarrased, "Shit! Sorry. I...uh... heard your...steams. Uh I mean screams. Not like that, like in pain. Bad pain not good pain! I..uh... sorry?" he stuttered. I laughed at this then walked up to him to tease him. I stood infront of him, one hand on the pillow the other on his jumpsuit playing with his buttons. "Well it's nice to know than whenever I scream you'll be there," I said seductively. I'm not sure how I thought he would react but I didn't expect him to smash his lip against mine. I was shocked but chemistery took over. My lips moved with his and at the back of my mind I was thinking of Connor and Arron. But that was in the VERY back of my mind. I dropped my pillow and wrapped my arm around the back of his neck. He slid his hands down my back and held my ass. I started unbuttoning his jumpsuit and pushed it down to his waist and he took his arms out of it then wriggled out of his leaving him just standing there in his boxers. I had seen his body many times when we were working out but it never had this kind of effect on me. Andrew lifted me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started pulling his boxers down when we heard a bang. Andrew immediatly let go of me and I fell on the floor. "Fuck!" I shouted as my head hit the floor. I suddenly got really dizzy, I touched my head and when I looked at my hand it was covered in blood. I looked Andrew who was rushing to get dressed. I curled up into a ball and held my head, the throbbing pain was blocking out noise. When Andrew was finished getting dressed he turned and saw me as if for the first time and raced to me at vampire speed. He held me while looking at my head, then he noticed the blood. "Oh god," He breathed running to the other side of the cell, his eyes hadq turned red. I tried to stand up to defend myself if things got out of hand but I got really dizzy and fell back down. I slumped agaisnt the wall and watched helplessly as Andrew started walking towards me but it felt different. More like I was his prey. Then he clicked back to himself and raced over to me and putting my blanket on me before running out. He had run out on me. I couldn't believe it, I thought he was my friend. I sat there for a few more seconds before dragging myself into bad and passing out. When I woke up I was into the prison hospital with a thin white sheet on me. You could see the outline of my body. I looked around then touched the back of my head, I felt stiches. Then Mr Langun walked in with a guard. "How are you feeling, Magda?" He asked with his eyes dropping to my body.

"Fine," I snapped through gritted teeth.

"One of the guards found you in bed naked with blood coming out of your head. Did anything happen that you would like to tell me? Phyl, you can leave." He told the guard while staring at me.

"I was in bed and fell off after a nightmare I went climbed back in thinking I was fine then I woke up here," I smoothly lied.

"And you sleep... Naked?" He asked, he had that look in his eyes. The one Andrew had, like he was stalking his prey. I gave off a nervous cough and nodded. "Well I hope you're okay now," he said and layed his hand on my leg covered only by a thin sheet. I ignored it and simply nodded. Then he took his hand off. I sighed a breath of relief but then he put his hand under the sheet and put his hand where it had been before, stroking my skin. "You're leaving in a couple of weeks, that must be nice knowing you get to see your family again," he said and his hand started moving up. I wanted to kill him but if I did I would never be allowed to see my family. And I was... scared. He hand skimmed over my most private parts and went up, all the way to my breasts. He grabbed my right one and started rubbing the nipple causing me to shiver in disgust. "I think I'll have my fun with you later," he said with a disgusting wink and walked out of the room. Three hours later sitting infront of Andrew. "Why did you run?" I asked him and he looked upset. "I freaked out. I never wanted to hurt you, then I saw your blood and remembered that it has been weeks since I've had a proper meal. I can go as long as a year without blood but it's still hard to resist,"

"You could have come and visited me in sick bay," I countered.

"I couldn't, Mr Langun wasn't letting me." As soon as Andrew mentioned his name I remember what he had done to me.

"Drew," I whispered, "When I was in bed Mr Langun... touched me," my voice still low.

"He what?!" He growled.

"I was laying in bed naked and he..uh... touched me." Andrew looked like hebwas ready to kill somebody. He muttered about different ways to kill Langun and I shook my head. "Don't do anything or I'll spend longer in here, THAT'S what will hurt the people who love me,"

"He can't get away with this!" he whined.

"Too bad," I snapped and I could see he was getting even more angry.

"My life is such bullshit," I whispered then walked away.

I walked to my cell and lay down on my bed, throwing a red ball in the air and catching it. An hour later my door opened and a guard stood there. "Mr Langun would like to see you," I nodded grimly and followed the guard to Mr Langun's office. I walked in and the guard left, closing the door behind him. Mr Langun sat in his desk chair giving me a creepy smile.

"Now we can finally have some fun," he said patting his knee, indicating I should sit on it.

------------------------------------------

If you want the next chapter vote. 5 votes for chapter 27.

Also, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Blossom1998, theofficialmahomie, queen_teacup122, Babii_Gurl_94, MoonLightHaven, XxBlackSoulShifterxX and and extra special one to DreamCatcher3000. They have supported this story and without people like them I would have deleted it a long time ago♥♥♥♥

-Emz♡♥♡♥