Chapter 24 - Breath

I can't beleive it. He had kissed me. Quincy... No ANDREW had kissed me. This was crazy. HE was crazy. I had been pacing my cell for the past two hours. I eventually fell on my hard bed with a sigh. I didn't need this. I was in prison. I had a mate and a boyfriend and now I had a... I didn't even know what I had! I needed to get out of here. It was messing with my sanity. But as I thought of all this, the kiss kept replaying in my head over and over again. The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was his face.

"Hey babe," I greeted Connor then wrapped my arms around him. His locked his lips with mine and my eyes fluttered shut. When they opened I was kissing Arron. A cold fear ran through, remembering how he treated me and tried to control me. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me forward trying to kiss me. "NO!" I shouted then I slapped him. Hard. His face snapped to the side. When he turned back around he was Kyle. "Hey babe," He grabbed my by the waist and spun me around. We both collapsed to the ground laughing. I rolled on my back looking at the sky. I looked at Kyle again but it wasn't him. It was Andrew. He rolled on top of me and pulled me into a mind-numbing kiss. Suddenly he was pulled off me and all four of them were standing there staring daggers at me. "Pick one of us, slut!" Arron snapped at me.

"I'm not going to wait forever," Connor joined in.

"Pick! Pick! Pick!" They chanted together, all of their eyes turning red, fangs protuding from those lips I knew all too well.

"PICK! PICK! PICK! PICK!"

I gasped as I woke up. 'That was too real' I thought to myself. I got up and grabbed a pair of clean overalls and put on dirty ones. When the guards walked by at roughly six to open the doors, I walked out my cell and made my way to the showers. As I stepped under the hot water I sighed. The hot water ran across my skin, soothing my thoughts. I wet my hair and only the tiniest bit of red dye came out. I grabbed one of the many used soap bars and started to clean myself. The only thing that sucked was the fact that the stalls were so small that you could see from my shoulder to the top of my head. My thoughts travelled back to Andrew and I imagined the kind of things I could do to him in a bathroom stall. "WOAH!" I said out loud. Where had that coming from. I physically slapped myself for thinking dirty thoughts. Bad, Magda, bad. I finished washing up when three girls stepped in the shower room and my head turned to see who it was. I sighed, of course it was them. The blond bitch and her posse. I hoped they wouldn't see me but that was too much to ask.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. The girl who thinks she's 'hard'. Well, are you hard now?... Mutt." Wait, so the blond was a vampire? Pretty, bitchy, the kind you want to slap. Yup, that sounded like a vampire. I hadn't smelled it because her posse were humans. They looked a bit confused at the insult for half a second. Man, they had know idea who they were following. "Fuck off, barbie," I said and stepped out the stall. I grabbed my clean bra and pants and put them on. "And could you stop staring? Jesus. It's like Jimmy Saville all over again," I put on my overalls but didn't manage to button them up when I was thrown against the wall. I groaned and got up. I saw the blond bitch standing where I had been standing with a smirk on her face. I started walking towards her when I noticed her slaves weren't there. I had just thought this when one of them stepped out right in front of me and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a sharp piece of metal protuding. I moved my lips but no sound came out. I fell to the ground onto my knees. I could feel the silver of the knife. Where had she gotten silver in a prison? "Fuck," I mumbled before I blacked out.

A guard

Flashing lights

A steady beep

Mum

Jay

Sky

Connor.

~~~~~~~~~

Andrew's Point Of View

'Where's Magda?' I thought to myself as I waited at our usual table. I had gotten her breakfast but it was cold by now. 'What if she's avoiding you because of the kiss?' I thought. "Shit." I groaned. What kind of twat am I? A pretty big one apparently. I sat there picking at my food when one of the big guys how had been here for years walked up to me. It was Jamie. He had been here roughly at the same time I had been here and had a respect for each other. We talked when we saw each other but never really approached each other.

"Jamie," I greeted him with a nod.

"Drew, something happened with that girl you'rs mates with," A fear spread over my body. "She got stabbed by Jacki and her posse," Everything seemed to fade into the backround and all I saw was red. When my vision went back to normal I was being restrained by five guards in the canteen. I looked around and saw the canteen had been completaly destroyed. Everything was broken. All the prisoners were standing against the far wall. Some FirstAid people seemed to be helping injured people. Then I saw Jacki, smirking at me.

"You're dead," I whispered knowing she would be able to hear me. Then, right on cue, her smile dropped and fear replaced the laughter in her eyes. She just realised who she fucked with.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Magda's POV.

My eyes fluttered open and I heared a steady beep. I looked around the room and slowly everything came into focus. The white lights, the bed sheets, the IV drip, the moniter.... Connor. He looked awful, dragged through hell and back. His his eyes were bloodshot and had dark bags under them and his clothes were dirty. He was sleeping, a frown marked on his face. "Connor?" I croaked then coughed. My throat was aching and saw there was a hard plastic cup beside my bed. I filled it up with water from the clear water jug next to it. I drank the water then threw the cup at Connor's head. "Wake up, you fat turd!" I croaked again. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and I saw those beautiful eyes. He saw me and for a second looked disbelieving. Then suddenly jumped off his chair and ran over to me. "Magda," He whispered before tenderly kissing my lips. I kissed him back, "I've missed you so much," I said while staring into his green orbs that were his eyes. He placed a large hands on the side of my face softly and I could feel the love radiating off him. I loved him.♥

And Arron

And I liked Andrew.... a lot.

Fuck.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Suggestions? Good chapter or bad? 4 votes for the next chapter and I'll make it long...ish;)

-Emz♡♥♡♥