Character Sketch

Hiii Guys... 🤗🤗 That's my very first fan fiction. I have written a few stories, but never dared to publish them, so you can say I am still a newbie.

I am planning to publish a few more stories here, but let's start with "Still falling for you" first.

Please enjoy this story and if there is any comment that you would like to give please feel free to do so.

Enjoy :D

A successful 35-year-old 'Yoon Seri'. She is from the 0.001% richest class in South Korea. She is very sharp and confident, nonetheless, she can also be arrogant and egoistic depending on the person she is dealing with. She is the co-owner and co-CEO of one of the biggest global fashion and cosmetic brands "Seri's Choice". Her relationship with her family is a bit on edge. Her two brothers 'Yoon Se Joon' and 'Yoon Se Hyung' envy her. She has surpassed them on different levels and proved herself to their father. Her mother is so cold and indifferent towards her. Her father is the only person whom she used to consider close to her, but he was always busy with Queens Group that he didn't have time for her, so with time she also grew distant from her father. Seri has two best friends whom she can trust with her life, 'Kim Joo Meok' and 'Gu Seung Joon'. They are her childhood best friends. They are each other's family... like siblings. They are always together and there for each other. Joo Meok is an orphan and Seri's family has never made her feel like she has one, so she was no different than Joo Meok. Seung Joon is an only child. His parents have always treated Joo Meok and Seri like their own. When the three friends graduated from high school, they went to the same college overseas. The three were able to secure a scholarship and live together through their college years as they could not afford an apartment on their own, even with their part-time jobs. When Joo-Meok and Se-Ri decided to return to Korea, Seung Joon wanted to stay in Switzerland, for they wanted to expand their company overseas, and his girlfriend 'Seo Dan' was there. It was hard for the three friends to separate, but they knew that at some point, life might take them in different directions. When Seri and Joo Meok returned to Korea, they bought an apartment and lived together much to Seri's family's displeasure. They worked really hard to reach the point they are at right now. They are the co-CEOs of "Seri's Choice". Seri is the spoiled princess of Joo Meok and Seung Joon so without a doubt both men agreed to name the company after Seri.

A simple 33-year-old 'Ri Jeong Hyeok' comes from a middle-class family. He is very thoughtful and smart, but very stiff most of the time. He owns a restaurant in Gangnam, Seoul, which is well known in the region. He usually spends his time in the restaurant trying out new dishes. His dream was to become a well-known chef, and the owner of a chain of restaurants across the country if not the world. However, his dream was put to a stop when his father had to retire early because of a work accident. Ri Jeong Hyeok the second eldest among the four sons of the family, had to take responsibility with his elder brother 'Ri Mu Hyeok'. They worked hard and put their dreams aside to fund and support the family especially that their two younger brothers 'Ri Gwang Hyeok' and 'Ri Eun Hyeok' were still very young.

Mu Hyeok is a 35-year-old pharmacist, who owns his own pharmacy near Jeong Hyeok's restaurant. Mu Hyeok loves his brothers to death. He is especially close to Ri Jeong Hyeok because of their close age difference. The eldest brother tried a lot to help Jeong Hyeok achieve his dream. Before Mu Hyeok could open his pharmacy, he gave his younger brother everything he had saved from previous jobs to support him. From then onwards, Jeong Hyeok made it his goal to earn enough to help his older brother.

That's how both brothers were able to open their businesses and work hard to build their reputations and support the family. Now things are getting easier and more comfortable. 

The 24-year-old son of the family Gwang Hyeok has found a job which pays well. Although Jeong-Hyeok wasn't too thrilled about his brother's new job, Mu Hyeok supported Gwang Hyeok. He saw how much his younger brother liked it, so he didn't object. He thought that this position is definitely better than the previous awful job Gwang Hyeok had.

Gwang Hyeok is the calm one in the family, he likes to play on the safe side, he might not be like his elder brothers as he prefers to keep everything prearranged, but he definitely looks up to them and learns from them.

As for Eun Hyeok, the youngest child in the Ri family, he is a high school graduate to be. A bit irresponsible, but he is a teenager, and his brothers and parents understand this. They know that he will grow up just to be like his elder brothers.

The boys' parents are very kind and down-to-earth. They both want what is best for their children. Their only wish is to see their kids successful with their families... They want grandkids and daughters-in-law. Recently, as much as it is old-fashioned, Jeong Hyeok's mother started searching for girls for her two elder sons to date, but that is a long story for later.

On the other hand, Jeong-Hyeok has a friend-come-brother 'Pyo Chi Su'. The 33-year-old. Chi Su helped Jeong-Hyeok a lot back in the day. Chi Su owns the supermarket next to the restaurant, so they are always together. Pyo Chi Su may seem rude and full of himself, but he is a sweetheart to the people he cares about. He spoils the younger Ri siblings rotten.

Thank you for reading :)

Next part is coming soon :D :D