Chapter 1: Fire and Ice

Hello, againnnn... 

Thank you for the votes and comments on the character sketch part.

The story begins ...

Joo Meok was standing in front of the mirror in the living room getting ready for the day. He was trying to reach an agreement with his tie, but apparently, the other party wasn't down for cooperation. 

Joo Meok can cook, clean, paint the house, fix anything, start a business, negotiate with partners, convince clients, give speeches, go for interviews, and literary anything anyone can do except for tying a tie. It was the most difficult task for him.

"SERIII... SERI..." 

He was having a really hard time and his friend was there for the rescue. Seri came out of her room formally dressed, but she was trying to wear her earrings.

"What's wrong... why are you shouting?"

"Help me. I can't deal with this anymore."

Seri chuckled at her friend's ordeal.

"Don't laugh"

"Ok sorry sorry"

"Why do you want to wear one when you can't tolerate it?" she asked while fixing the tie.

"I won't attend the shareholders' meeting with an informal dress code"

"Who cares?! Spread your aura and they won't say a word."

"Let me spread it with a suit and a tie." He looked down to find that she is done. It was well-tied and in place. He cupped her face tightly making her pout. 

"Thank you. Savior". 

Seri swatted his hands with an "ouch" as she massaged her jawline.

"Do Min So will like it on you" Se-Ri teased him.

"Shut up and let's go."

Joo-Meok rushed towards the door taking his bag and leaving Seri behind doing her final touch-up on her outfit.

"Ya! Ajusshi wait a second" Seri shouted.

"It will cost you a lot" Joo Meok was able to tease her... finally.

.

.

.

On the other side, a boy, not more than 18 years old, dressed in school attire with a backpack, and a man dressed formally holding a business bag came rushing into the restaurant. The place was still empty except for a few waiters running here and there organizing and tidying the tables.

"Hello." Both bowed to greet the waiters who did the same in return. 

"Where is Hyung?" asked the schoolboy.

"He is in the kitchen."

As if on cue a man dressed in a chef's outfit came out of the kitchen. "Ah look who is here"

"Hyung I am hungry and late for school." the younger one said.

"Go buy something on your way to the..." he stopped when he realized something "You missed the bus" The 18 years old lowered his gaze, but he didn't look sorry.

"Please drive me to school today."

"Oh god... Gwang Hyeok?"

"I am sorry. I just found him waiting for me outside the house." The older one defended himself.