Chapter 3: Choi Jun Seo

Hello guys!!! I am sorry for the late update, but work has been hectic lately and I had a lot of things on my plate. 

This chapter unfortunately doesn't have RiRi in it (Jeong Hyeok is not in the chapter). I mainly focused on Seri's life, friends, family, and relationship with Choi Jun Seo. I wasn't planning on having a separate chapter like that (without one of our lead characters), but I thought it is better to introduce Choi Jun Seo's character properly as he will have important parts in future chapters. I also thought it is important to give an insight and an overview of the different characters in the story.

PS: You might find Seri's character as a weak character here, but I promise you will have a chapter, later on, that explains the situation from her point of view.

Please enjoy the chapter :)

Choi Jun Seo was born with a silver spoon. In other words, a chaebol. His family owns a chain of hotels in South Korea and the United States. He lived all his life in the US and came back to South Korea to manage the family business.

He's known for two things: for being a shrewd businessman and for being a womanizer. He always gets his way with everything. Losing isn't in his dictionary, and his business comes over everything. He'll do whatever he can to grow and expand his business more.

Choi Jun Seo first met Yoon Seri at a business event 3 years ago. A party that Queen's Group and Hilton Holding Worldwide inc. organized to announce and celebrate their partnership and new project. 

All businessmen and businesswomen from the industry were invited. And since Seri is a Yoon, she was one of the hosts there.

There were hundreds of people at the party, but there was one woman who grabbed Choi Jun Seo's attention... the only daughter and the most successful child of the Yoon family... Yoon Seri.

3 years ago...

The party was held in the Hilton Gyeongju. Hundreds of businesspeople were invited. 

Business conversations could be heard in every corner of the outdoor venue. A lot of toasts were made, and multiple drinks were shared. 

The event witnessed people meeting for the first time, people catching up, and new business deals discussions. 

Everyone was overjoyed except for one young astute individual. 

To say that Yoon Seri was forced to attend the party was an understatement. She just wanted to go home, snuggle up to her plushies, and watch her favorite drama alone. 

Joo Meok was out with his new girlfriend Do Min So, so Seri would have had her apartment for herself on that day, which was something unusual. She hoped that with Joo Meok having a girlfriend, this will happen more often. No offense to Joo Meok, she loved him dearly, and he was like a brother to her, but this guy can get on her nerves. 

Their relationship was so confusing. They were like tom and jerry. They care for and protect each other, and they understand each other like no other, but they bicker a lot. She occasionally needed a break from him.

.

.

.

"Is that Yoon Seri?" Choi Jun Seo pointed at Seri who was sitting at the bar having a drink.

"Aha, yes the famous heir who left her family's empire and built her own" the man standing with Choi Jun Seo confirmed.

Another lady joined both men, but Jun Seo was so focused on Seri, that he left both acquaintances without saying a word.