Chapter 5: Your heart got me hurting at times

Hello Guys, I am back with Chapter 6 of the story.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Thank you for your votes and comments 💕💕

A new story is on the way so please look forward to it. 😊

It was the best night for Jeong Hyeok, but the same can't be said for Yoon Seri. It's true, she had spent an amazing night with Jeong Hyeok, but after she closed the door, she knew what she had to do... she had to stay away. She let out a bitter chuckle.... even before things could start, she had to put a stop to them. She hated Jun Seo and what he was capable of doing.

Seri looked around her, the apartment was empty. Joo Meok won't come back anytime soon, and she would have loved to stay alone, but right now, nothing seemed exciting for her. She decided to go to bed and let sleep take over her. Maybe she would feel better.

.

.

.

The next morning, at the Ri's household...

For Ri Jeong Hyeok the most infuriating thing about living with his family was his lack of privacy. They barge into his room whenever and however they want, especially while he was sleeping.

Don't get him wrong, Jeong Hyeok loved his family, but he also loved his privacy... and his sleep. Why would someone barge into his room and open the curtains disturbing him early in the morning when he barely slept last night because of a certain someone?

For god's sake, he was 33 years old, he has his own business, and he has people taking care of it, so it was fair to say that he could sleep in and wake up whenever he wanted!

Ri Jeong Hyeok, opened one eye halfheartedly to see who the annoying person in his room was. He had to jump back when he saw his brother's face directly in front of him.

Jeong Hyeok covered his naked chest with the comforter as if he exposed himself to a stranger. 

Gwang Hyeok was wearing his formal attire, and his hair was well-brushed. He looked like he was ready to go to the office.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you go to your work yet? it is..." he looked at the clock beside him... It was still 6:30 am.

"Ya! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP SO EARLY?" Jeong Hyeok was so mad "I have to wake up in an hour. Go away!!" 

Gwang Hyeok didn't seem to care. He weirdly started sniffing around his elder brother.

Jeong Hyeok looked at his brother... he was creeping him out.

When Gwang Hyeok didn't stop and stared at Jeong Hyeok questionably, Jeong Hyeok threw the pillow into Gwang Hyeok's face. 

"You creepy ass. What are you doing?"

"Move" Gwang Hyeok pushed his brother aside and sat on the bed facing him. 

"You didn't drink yesterday. Where did you go?"

"Excuse me?!?"

"We were supposed to go back together, remember?"

"Oh" he remembered. He was the one who suggested they go back home together last night.

"You didn't even answer our calls."

"Yeah, I wish I blocked your number, the moment you started calling."

"Says the person who gave me an earful because I didn't answer your call when I was IN A MEETING."

"That's different"