Chapter 9: This love is like rain and blue skies

Helloo!! 

A new chapter is here!!

Thank you sooo much for all the comments and votes. 🥰🥰

You guys are really amazing 💕💕💕

I am soo sorry for my late replies to some of your comments. I will try my best to reply asap. 😢💕💕

.

.

.

An old woman was sitting by the window inside her house waiting for her children.

When she finally saw the familiar figures get out of the car, she immediately called her husband and hopped out of her place... an action her age definitely prohibited.

"Yeobo, they are here!" the woman exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeobo, be careful we are not young anymore" the man chided following her to the door.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang.

The woman opened the door to the group of friends standing outside. The first thing she did was make her way through Joo Meok and Min So to hug Seri.

"Eommoni" Seri hugged the old lady tightly.

"Seri-ah, how are you?"

Everyone around them smiled.

"I told you, let Seri pass first" Seung Joon whispered to Joo Meok.

"I didn't get the chance."

It was a known rule among them, Seri came first and then everyone else.

For Seung Joon's parents, Seri was the daughter they had always wished for. 

From a young age, they taught Joo Meok and Seung Joon to take care of her and protect her. Even if she was old enough to take care of herself, as a family, they would always be protective of her.

The old couple greeted the group and ushered them inside. The weather wasn't that friendly.

"Dinner is ready. Go freshen up quickly"

The girls went to Seri's room and Joo Meok and Seung Joon each went to their own room.

The 2 couples didn't feel it was right to stay in the same rooms in the presence of Seung Joon's parents.

.

.

.

The girls' room...

Seo Dan called dibs for the bathroom, so Min So and Seri busied themselves unpacking their belongings.

"Eonni where can I put my clothes?"

"Choose a good place in the closet before Dani comes out" Seri suggested making Min So chuckle. 

Trust Seri to rile Dani up.

Min So turned to Seri to see her busy on her phone. Her eyes were shining brightly, and her eye smile was on full display.

That person is definitely special. Min So thought and went back to her unpacking.

Suddenly, Seri's phone started ringing. 

At first, Seri got flustered, she looked at Min So who was busy placing her belongings in the closet not really paying attention to what was happening. Then, she carelessly wore her jacket and stepped outside the room to the balcony without saying a word.