Chapter 4: Your heart got me feeling so fine

Hellooo, I am back with a really long update.

I was debating if I should upload two parts for this chapter or wait until I finish it all and upload it as one long chapter. I felt like it would really feel incomplete if I divide it, so I went with a long update.

I have also changed Mu Hyeok's age to 35 as I didn't want everyone to be younger than Seri😬

Please enjoy this chapter, and thank you for your comments and votes.

I will try to add a lot of sweet moments for our couple. 💕💕💕💕

.

.

.

Earlier that morning after Joo Meok and Seri's fight and before Joo Meok arrived at Seri's choice (before the last part of chapter 3)...

Ri Mu Hyeok was in his pharmacy arranging all the products and medicines on the shelves. 

"What are you doing?" Jeong Hyeok asked as he entered his brother's pharmacy. 

It wasn't a surprise to Mu Hyeok to see his younger brother visiting him first thing in the morning. 

Jeong Hyeok looked drained. Last night Pyo Chi Su dropped him off at the Ri's household. Both were wasted. 

Jeong Hyeok didn't have high alcohol tolerance. Two bottles of soju could turn him into a red mess.

"Jeong Hyeok-ah! You look..."

"Tired? Exhausted? Worn-out?" Jeong Hyeok sat on one of the chairs holding his head.

"I was going to say like death, but yeah also that. You have an explanation to do to Eomma and Appa. You were able to run away in the morning. Yesterday you created a commotion waking everyone up. You could have stayed in your apartment, why did you go back home?"

"Aish, it is all because of Pyo Chi Su. Were they mad?"

"Not mad, but let's say a bit disappointed."

"Ok, I will come home today. Hyung anything for my headache, please. I can't open my eyes"

"Did you have breakfast?" Mu Hyeok asked getting aspirin and antacid off the shelf

"I will throw up if I eat anything"

"There is a bakery at the corner, go have something light like a soup, French toast, or a cheese sandwich."

Mu Hyeok handed the medicine to his younger brother "take this antacid for your nausea before you eat and the aspirin for your headache after you've had something"

Jeong Hyeok thanked his brother and directly took the antacid. "What happened Jeong Hyeok-ah? You've never come home like that."

Taken aback by the question he answered carefully "Nothing Hyung. Pyo Chi Su wanted to go out for drinks, and we went. I didn't notice how many drinks I had" 

Mu Hyeok observed Jeong Hyeok for a few seconds then said "I will go with what you said for now, but I know that something is bothering you. Whenever you are ready, you can come and let it all out. Especially, if it is about a girl, I give the best advice" Mu Hyeok winked at Jeong Hyeok making the latter roll his eyes.

"Yeah, before you start showing off your girlfriend, go introduce her to your parents" 

"you..." 

Jeong Hyeok grabbed the pills and his water bottle running away before Mu Hyeok can say anything